Re: One-Click Ruby Installer 184-16 preview2 is available!

Berger, Daniel

1/31/2006 5:18:00 PM

<snip>

> It's no problem! The One-Click Installer is the most popular
> download on RubyForge, and we would have had to set up this
> mirror thing at some point anyhow. All's well...
>
> Yours,
>
> Tom

Are the mirrors sync'd yet? It keeps stalling at 14% download for me.
I tried both IE and Firefox.

Dan

10 Answers

Tom Copeland

> Are the mirrors sync'd yet? It keeps stalling at 14%
> download for me. I tried both IE and Firefox.

Hm, works for me (tm). Anyone else having problems downloading it?

Tom

rfischer

Sir Loin <sirloin@4dashorties.org> wrote:
>On 2010-07-12 04:26, Walter Harding wrote:
>> On Jul 11, 10:35 pm, "5584 Dead, 717 since 1/20/09"
>> <dea...@deadduz.com> wrote:

>>> The vast majority of immigrants in the US want nothing at all to do with
>>> that war.
>>
>> Well, by definition, they have no respect out American laws. They
>> want to take desperately needed jobs by Americans? Further overload
>> our educational system? Help collapse our medical system?
>>
>> Canada and Mexico doesn't tolerate this happy horseshit. If you're
>> caught working in Mexico, the best you can hope for is immediate
>> deportation. Mind you, I'm perfectly comfortable with throwing the
>> fucking illegal Canadians out on their sorry asses as well.
>
>I support open borders, as long as people can travel freely both ways.
>Mexico expects us admit half its population to live and work freely here

Rightard rule #1: lie, lie again, lie more, lie about lying.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer@sonic.net

Walter Harding

On Jul 12, 2:05 pm, Phlip <phlip2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The Canadians are bigots, pure and simple.  Blacks are about 2% of
> > their population, and they have virtually no Mexicans at all.
>
> > Canadians keep dark skinned, poor people out.
>
> The historical record of slavery, and of northward migration, seems to
> have bypassed them, geographically speaking.

And there's that little problem of armed mounties keeping minorities
out of the country.

But it doesn't count when you guys are open racists, does it?

> > How long would their medical system survive an onslaught of five
> > million illegal, illiterate, aliens?
>
> If they pay taxes at the same rate as here, then there'd be no
> problem.

Racist! How DARE you demand Blacks and Hispanics pay taxes and obey
the law?

I repeat the question - imagine Canada in America's situation -
millions of illegal, untrained, illiterate Mexicans sneak over the
border and demand welfare and free medical care. Not the well
educated, highly skilled professionals, but the desperate poor that
you sneer at.

How long would you system last?

When are you guys going to actually SHOW your moral superiority, and
actually open a freedom train from Mexico to Canada?

How long would Canada's system survive?

> Keep defending corporate welfare, dude.>

GLAD YOU BROUGHT UP CORPORATE WELFARE. The fucking Canucks don't have
any trouble with corporate welfare when it comes to stealing American
jobs, do they? Where is your outrage when the Canadians slash taxes
for Hollywood to lure well paid jobs up North?

> It's the poor that keep us all
> down!

And yet, you guys won't allow the poor to enter your country to work,
will you?

Seriously, Zepp, do you have any idea how hypocritical you are>?

Walter Harding

On Jul 12, 9:06 pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> Walter Harding  <gopartyani...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Jul 11, 10:35 pm, "5584 Dead, 717 since 1/20/09"
> ><dea...@deadduz.com> wrote:

> >> The vast majority of immigrants in the US want nothing at all to do with
> >> that war.
>
> >Well, by definition, they have no respect out American laws.They
> >want to take desperately needed jobs by Americans?
>
> Jobs that Americans do not want.

With de facto unemployment heading towards 20%? Are you nuts?

> >  Further overload
> >our educational system?
>
> Adults don't use the education system.

Their brood of anchor babies certainly do.

> >  Help collapse our medical system?
>
> How?!?

By making making massive demands on the system, without paying into
it.

rfischer

Russell Ronco <gopartyanimal@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Jul 12, 9:06?pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> Walter Harding ?<gopartyani...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Well, by definition, they have no respect out American laws.They
>> >want to take desperately needed jobs by Americans?
>>
>> Jobs that Americans do not want.
>
>With de facto unemployment heading towards 20%? Are you nuts?

Obviously you need to fabricate numbers in order to justify your
ignorance. Those people work at jobs which few, if any, Americans
want. Picking crops is long, hard work for little pay.

>> > ?Further overload
>> >our educational system?
>>
>> Adults don't use the education system.
>
>Their brood of anchor babies certainly do.

There's no such thing as an "anchor baby", rightard. Children provide
NO rights to their parents. And children who are US citizens have the
right to an education.

>> > ?Help collapse our medical system?
>>
>> How?!?
>
>By making making massive demands on the system,

Making up bullshit doesn't prove anything, rightard.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer@sonic.net

Walter Harding

.
> I guess Faux News forgot to tell you about ranchers and farmers in
> Arizona who are whining because their crops are just sitting and rotting.

No, what they're actually worried about being forced to pay more than
minimum wage, or upgrading their equiptment.

I do find it interesting that you're willing to allow the government
to sabotage healthy companies with massive taxes and insane
regulations - but when it comes to illegal aliens, suddenly you become
an Anarchist who believes in no regulations whatsoever.

> But you raise an interesting point.  Should Americans be made as
> frightened, hungry and desperate as the Mexicans who come up here to
> work?

Of course not - but that's what Obama wants. It's certainly the
America he's attempting to create.

> Should Americans be coerced into working for minimum wage, no
> bennies, not even those mandated by law, and no benefits from the
> deductions on their paychecks?

Three sentences ago, you were in favor of exactly that in regards to
the illegals.

> Would that make for a better, stronger America?

This is the world you support; you won't admit it, being a lying sack
of shit and all, but a desperate America is the logical conclusion of
skyrocketing taxes, artificially inflated utilities, corrupt
regulations that are pass unread in the middle of the night, unelected
officials dictating regulations and a flood of unskilled labor.

> >> Adults don't use the education system.
>
> > Their brood of anchor babies certainly do.
>
> Doesn't take long for the bigotry to come out with you, does it?

A bigot is someone who's winning an argument with a liberal.

> So we have these people.  They do work Americans don't want to do,

That is, of course, a lie

>at
> wages no American would accept.  And you want to thank them by fucking
> over their children?

No, I want them to return to Mexico and Canada.

> >> How?!?
>
> > By making making massive demands on the system, without paying into it.
>
> You mean, like insurance companies do?

No. I mean by taking endlessly, and returning nothing.

Slackjaw

-
> .
> > I guess Faux News forgot to tell you about ranchers and farmers in
> > Arizona who are whining because their crops are just sitting and rotting.
>
> No, what they're actually worried about being forced to pay more than
> minimum wage, or upgrading their equiptment.
>
> I do find it interesting that you're willing to allow the government
> to sabotage healthy companies with massive taxes  and insane
> regulations - but when it comes to illegal aliens, suddenly you become
> an Anarchist who believes in no regulations whatsoever.

Welcome to dealing with Zepp.

> > But you raise an interesting point.  Should Americans be made as
> > frightened, hungry and desperate as the Mexicans who come up here to
> > work?
>
> Of course not - but that's what Obama wants.  It's certainly the
> America he's attempting to create.
>
> > Should Americans be coerced into working for minimum wage, no
> > bennies, not even those mandated by law, and no benefits from the
> > deductions on their paychecks?

No "bennies" - cute

> Three sentences ago, you were in favor of exactly that in regards to
> the illegals.
>
> > Would that make for a better, stronger America?
>
> This is the world you support; you won't admit it, being a lying sack
> of shit and all, but a desperate America is the logical conclusion of
> skyrocketing taxes, artificially inflated utilities, corrupt
> regulations that are pass unread in the middle of the night, unelected
> officials dictating regulations and a flood of unskilled labor.

-

Walter Harding

On Jul 14, 8:18 am, "5594 Dead, 727 since 1/20/09"
<dea...@deadduz.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 00:50:57 -0700, Russell Ronco wrote:
> > On Jul 13, 6:32 pm, "5584 Dead, 717 since 1/20/09" <dea...@deadduz.com>
> > wrote:

> > .
> >> I guess Faux News forgot to tell you about ranchers and farmers in
> >> Arizona who are whining because their crops are just sitting and
> >> rotting.
>
> > No, what they're actually worried about being forced to pay more than
> > minimum wage, or upgrading their equiptment.
>
> They already pay minimum wage, aside from the tiny, reckless minority
> that pay under the table.

And why, exactly, would they do that?

They're breaking the law hiring illegals, and they're lying to the
federal government. Why would they pay a penny more then they have
to?

> > I do find it interesting that you're willing to allow the government to
> > sabotage healthy companies with massive taxes  and insane regulations -
> > but when it comes to illegal aliens, suddenly you become an Anarchist
> > who believes in no regulations whatsoever.

> Reduced to putting words in my mouth already?  You're rapidly
> disintegrating.

Please tell me which one of your oft opined statements you currently
deny making. Are you against soaking the rich? Want to strip the EPA
of their powers? Against Cap and Trade? Decided the Stimulus Bill is
a bad idea? Please, tell me where I'm being unfair.

> >> But you raise an interesting point.  Should Americans be made as
> >> frightened, hungry and desperate as the Mexicans who come up here to
> >> work?
>
> > Of course not - but that's what Obama wants.  It's certainly the America
> > he's attempting to create.
>
> Bullshit.

Oh, snap. I guess you told me. That's what Obama wants. It's
certainly the America he's attempting to create.

>  Try to stay with the topic and spare us the moronic Faux
> talking points.

And calling FOX News "Faux" is, in and of itself, a tired talking
point.

> >> Should Americans be coerced into working for minimum wage, no bennies,
> >> not even those mandated by law, and no benefits from the deductions on
> >> their paychecks?
>
> > Three sentences ago, you were in favor of exactly that in regards to the
> > illegals.

No comment, huh?

> >> Would that make for a better, stronger America?
>
> > This is the world you support; you won't admit it, being a lying sack of
> > shit and all, but a desperate America is the logical conclusion of
> > skyrocketing taxes, artificially inflated utilities, corrupt regulations
> > that are pass unread in the middle of the night, unelected officials
> > dictating regulations and a flood of unskilled labor.

> >> Doesn't take long for the bigotry to come out with you, does it?
>
> > A bigot is someone who's winning an argument with a liberal.
>
> >> So we have these people.  They do work Americans don't want to do,
>
> > That is, of course, a lie
>
> >>at
> >> wages no American would accept.  And you want to thank them by fucking
> >> over their children?
>
> > No, I want them to return to Mexico and Canada.

> >> You mean, like insurance companies do?
>
> > No.  I mean by taking endlessly, and returning nothing.

Walter Harding

> >> They already pay minimum wage, aside from the tiny, reckless minority
> >> that pay under the table.
>
> > And why, exactly, would they do that?
>
> So they don't go to jail for tax fraud.

That would require an honest government.

> > They're breaking the law hiring illegals, and they're lying to the
> > federal government.  Why would they pay a penny more then they have to?
>
> They have deniability on the hiring illegals part.  They can claim they
> were shown doctored immigration forms (and there's a lot of them around:
> you can get a pretty good green card for about $75, although that
> information is about ten years old.  The price has doubtlessly gone up.)

Ah. So they'll cross this line, that line, lie, cheat, and steal...
but suddenly the minimum wage is a line they refuse to cross?

> >> Reduced to putting words in my mouth already?  You're rapidly
> >> disintegrating.
>
> > Please tell me which one of your oft opined statements you currently
> > deny making.  Are you against soaking the rich?  Want to strip the EPA
> > of their powers?  Against Cap and Trade?  Decided the Stimulus Bill is a
> > bad idea?  Please, tell me where I'm being unfair.
>
> I want the rich to pay an equitable amount.

Ah, so honest businessmen, who follow the rules and hires Americans,
are to be taxed out of existence, (under the banner of "equitable
amounts") while scoundrels who hire illegals are to be respected and
left alone, huh? For a person who screams so much about equality, you
don't practice it very much.

>  (I take it this frantic arm-
> waving and changing the subject is you're way of admitting you've lost
> the debate about the legal status of undocumented aliens).

So, the mere fact that I offer a rebuttal to what you write is proof
that I've lost the argument, huh?

>  Why would I
> want to strip the EPA of their powers?  Did you ever live in southern
> California in the 1970s?  Or Cleveland in the 1960s when the goddam RIVER
> caught fire?

Ever live in Southern California or Cleveland NOW? What's
California's current unemployment rate? Officially, it's 12.5% - of
course, that number doesn't include people who've been out of work for
over six months. A few months ago, under employment accounted for
24%. Wrap your head around that number for a moment... one out of
four Californians are unemployed. That's a fucking depression in
anybody's book. And what's the feds response? Why, to cut 90% of the
water to Central Valley farmers, to save the fucking Delta Smert.

I have no problem with reasonable environmental laws. Lead free gas?
Solid, jackson. Regular inspections of oil rigs? But of course. But
when virtual unlimited power is given to nameless, faceless
bureaucrats to save Congress the embarassment of actually voting on
their hairbrained schemes, you're begging for trouble.

BTW, how well did the MMS do when they were given reigns over BP?
.
>  I am against cap and trade.

Doesn't matter. The laws will be put into effect by faceless drones
in the EPA. Americans have no say in the matter.

> The stimulus bill wasn't
> enough, but it was an excellent idea.
.
Ah. So, how many trillions should have been pissed away on projects
that don't work?

Phlip

On Jul 14, 12:50 am, Russell Ronco <gopartyani...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Doesn't take long for the bigotry to come out with you, does it?
>
> A bigot is someone who's winning an argument with a liberal.

And you win all the time, Russell. Every single one.