days in this month

misiek

1/30/2006 11:18:00 PM

How to get int of how many days got this month ?
6 Answers

Eric Jacoboni

misiek <michaelaugustyniak@gazeta.pl> writes:

> How to get int of how many days got this month ?

You can look at the month_days method of the Time class.

I don't know why this method is private, though.
--
Eric Jacoboni, ne il y a 1442104585 secondes

Ara.T.Howard

misiek

ara.t.howard@noaa.gov wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, misiek wrote:
>
>> How to get int of how many days got this month ?
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby/browse_thread/thread/6ce1b213b4bcd68b/82b296f0bbc1b1dd?q=howard+days+in+month&rnum=1#82b296...

thank you that is what I need

flanier

On Jun 22, 12:25 pm, GLOBALIST <free.tun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Listen...

Well....maybe you'll have to admit this is a bit more serious than
transporting your dog on the roof of your car to vacation in Canada.

btw...in anticipation of your defense of the indefensible, I
dramamined so to soften the stop at the end of your slippery slope
reply/argument.

GLOBALIST

On Friday, June 22, 2012 3:50:53 PM UTC-5, flanier wrote:
> On Jun 22, 12:25 pm, GLOBALIST <free.tun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Listen...
>
> Well....maybe you'll have to admit this is a bit more serious than
> transporting your dog on the roof of your car to vacation in Canada.
>
> btw...in anticipation of your defense of the indefensible, I
> dramamined so to soften the stop at the end of your slippery slope
> reply/argument.

The humor of a HATER is always more hate witch

flanier

On Jun 22, 1:00 pm, GLOBALIST <free.tun...@gmail.com> wrote:
.
> He (the convicted ) who Globy says "was a paper shuffler and never made the official decisions to transfer folks'' just doesn't understand or refuses to understand the implications of this conviction but some do:.

"The verdict has "certainly produced a great new crisis for Catholic
authority," said the Rev. Raymond Helmick, a Jesuit priest, and an
instructor at Boston College. "This is the first time that someone
responsible for the supervision has been held to that civil
accountability.…That is a precedent that may go very far. I'm sure all
kinds of people are itching to bring criminal cases against many, many
authorities, and we'll have to see how far it goes," he said.