ruby-based ODT to XHTML mentioned in ooo-announce

Joel VanderWerf

1/30/2006 6:06:00 PM

Haven't seen this announced on the list yet, so...

Today's OpenOffice.org Newsletter is announcing:

> Ruby-based ODT to XHTML Conversion
> ----------------------------------
> http://books.evc-cit.info/odf_utils/ruby_to_...

The newsletter is at:

http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=announce&...

AM

Ray Fischer wrote:
> AM <sctuser@comcast.net> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:

>>> Because you love your cult and you hate America.
>> No because I love America.
>
> No evidence of that. You're in favor of wars, massive deficits,
> giveaways to the rich, and government corruption.

You are lying again. I never said any of that.

>> I dislike the direction we are headed in tho.
>
> Not enough debt and killings for you? You figure that the
> $8,000,000,000,000 of debt that Bush and the GOP created wasn't
> enough? Two wars isn't enough?

Our current president has run up the debt far more than Bush ever did.

>> Wealth redistribution is
>> not right
>
> I agree, so why do you want to redistriutbe wealth to the already rich?

I don't. I just want people to be able to keep as much of their hard
earned $$ as they can.
What do you have against wealthy people ?

>> and very unfair in that it punishes those who work had, strive
>> to succeed, and do well in life.
>
> Over the past decade the wages of the average worker have fallen while
> the income of the very rich has gone way up.

And the rich pay most of the income taxes in the this country. They also
hire poor people. You ever get hired by a poor person ?

>> I dislike our govt. trying to micro
>> manage the daily lives of it's citizens,
>
> It doesn't.

It is trying to right now. Look at the healthcare plan that was passed.

>> while they themselves in power
>> can do whatever they want.
>
> Right wing propaganda.

No a fact. Again look at the healthcare plan. Members of Congress are
exempt from it. Why ?

>> Healthcare is a classic example. If it is
>> good for the average citizen, than why don't members of congress have to
>> use it ? Because they know that their own healthcare is soo much better
>> than what the average will get under this new plan. Is that right to you ?
>
> Nope, but I'm not a right-wing idiot who think that NOBODY should have
> any right to health care.

You are lying again. BTW, Healthcare is not a right. People are the
one's responsible for taking care of themselves, not the govt.

>> We have a minority group in power right now which is repeatedly going
>> against the will of the public on healthcare, immigration and economic
>> policy, which is blatantly wrong.
>
> You're referring to the GOP, of course.

Right now the democrats have control over all three parts of govt. You
must be blind.

>> The govt is supposed to follow the
>> voters wishes, not do what they think is right.
>
> No, the government is supposed to do what's right.

Wrong again. They get elected by the voters, to do the voters wishes.

>> That is why we have
>> elections.
>>
>> I notice that you are already unhappy. Get ready for more unhappiness
>> this November. Can't wait to hear what you have to say then !
>
> Why do you hate America?

I don't and never have.

You OTOH seem to have serious issues with America.
But then I bet you think communism is a better form of government...

I can't wait to see what you have to say after the midterm elections !

>> And BTW... there are more conservatives in this country than liberals.
>
> Stupidity is limitless.

You have proved that with with your lying which you cant seem to stop.

--
AM

David Hartung

On 07/13/2010 06:32 AM, AM wrote:
> [...]
> must be blind.
>

>>> The govt is supposed to follow the voters wishes, not do what they
>>> think is right.
>>
>> No, the government is supposed to do what's right.
>

> Wrong again. They get elected by the voters, to do the voters wishes.
>

>>> That is why we have elections.
>>>
>>> I notice that you are already unhappy. Get ready for more unhappiness
>>> this November. Can't wait to hear what you have to say then !
>>
>> Why do you hate America?
>

> I don't and never have.
>
> You OTOH seem to have serious issues with America.
> But then I bet you think communism is a better form of government...
>
> I can't wait to see what you have to say after the midterm elections !
>
>>> And BTW... there are more conservatives in this country than liberals.
>>
>> Stupidity is limitless.
>

> You have proved that with with your lying which you cant seem to stop.

And has done so in a much shorter period of time than Bush.

leonard78sp@gmail.com

On Jul 12, 2:54 am, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> AM  <sctu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >Ray Fischer wrote:
> >> Who cares what a lying, irrational, slanderous shill for the oil and
> >> coal industries whines about?
>
> >I'm just waiting for the whining from the liberals after the November
> >elections.
>
> Because you love your cult and you hate America.

Ø Fischer the pischer can only spew a collage of
ad homs in lieu of facts.

—— ——
There are three types of people that you
can_not_talk_into_behaving_well. The
stupid, the religious fanatic, and the evil.

1- The stupid aren't smart enough to follow the
logic of what you say. You have to tell them
what is right in very simple terms. If they do
not agree, you will never be able to change
their mind.

2- The religious fanatic: If what you say goes
against their religious belief, they will cling to
that belief even if it means their death.

3- There is no way to reform evil- not in a
million years. There is no way to convince

anthropogenic_global_warming_alarmists,

terrorists, serial killers, paedophiles, and

predators to change their evil ways, They
knew what they were doing was wrong, but
knowledge didn't stop them. It only made
them more careful in how they went about
performing their evil deeds.

GW Bollocks

leonard78sp@gmail.com wrote

> Fischer the pischer can only spew a collage of
> ad homs in lieu of facts.

There are three types of people that you can not talk into behaving well. The
stupid, the rightist religious fanatic, and the evil rightist.

1-The right wing stupid aren't smart enough to follow the logic of what you
say. You have to tell them what is right in very simple terms. If they don't
agree, then you'll never be able to change their mind.

2- the right wing religious fanatic If what you say goes against their
religious belief, they will cling to that religious belief even if it means
their death."

3- There is no way to reform evil Not in a million years. There is no way to
convince the right wing terrorists, anti-science anthropogenic global warming
deniers, serial killers, right wing paedophiles, and predators to change
their evil ways. They knew what they were doing was wrong, but that knowledge
didn't stop them. It only made them more careful in how they went about
performing their evil acts.