Ruby Chaps in London

John Maclean

1/28/2006 3:06:00 PM

Are there any Ruby users in London? I've been to a python/ruby meet
somewhere in Central London last year. Can't for the life of me
remember I found out about it. Must've been on a mailing list
somewhere...

--
John Maclean
MSc (DIC)

5 Answers

dblack

Matt Mower

On 28/01/06, John Maclean <info@jayeola.org> wrote:
> Are there any Ruby users in London? I've been to a python/ruby meet
> somewhere in Central London last year. Can't for the life of me
> remember I found out about it. Must've been on a mailing list
> somewhere...

At least one London rubyist here.

Matt Mower :: http://matt...

Glenn Smith

Is Aylesbury close enough? :o)

Actually I work in Hemel which is closer - er, make that WORKED at Hemel...
until somebody blew up the oild depot 300 yards from my office!!!

--

All the best
Glenn

The Peeler

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 19:18:55 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

>> > It, IS like The Grik anus! LOL
>>
>> That's what I said, little idiot! <BG>
>
> CORRECT The Grik anus! <GB>

I'm always correct, arsehole! <BG>

--
bozo about "The Rectum":
"you poor pathetic crippled cocksucker, everyday you gotta to come to

The Peeler

On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 12:27:36 +0200, The Peeler
<finishingoff@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:

>>> That's what I said, that I'm a little Grik idiot! <BG>
>>
>> CORRECT The Grik anus! <GB>
>
>I'm always correct, that I'm a Grik arsehole! <BG>

You, ARE innit The Grik anus! <GB>