[ANN] Net::SSH 1.0.7

Jamis Buck

1/27/2006 4:21:00 PM

Net::SSH is a pure-ruby library for writing SSH2 clients.

There have been a few unannounced releases, culminating in 1.0.7. The
summary of changes since 1.0.3 (the last announced release):

* 1.0.4: mostly fixes to broken tests.
* 1.0.5: Added connection.ping! and session.ping! for testing the
vitality of the connection
* 1.0.6: Primarily compatibility fixes to work with wodSSHServer.

The only change in 1.0.7 is a fix for the intermittent "corrupt mac"
bug (finally!). All Net::SSH and SwitchTower users are encouraged to
upgrade to this latest version.

Project page: http://rubyforge.org/projec...
Manual: http://net-ssh.rub...

- Jamis

2 Answers

tsumeruby

On Saturday 28 January 2006 01:21 am, Jamis Buck wrote:
> Net::SSH is a pure-ruby library for writing SSH2 clients.
>
> There have been a few unannounced releases, culminating in 1.0.7. The
> summary of changes since 1.0.3 (the last announced release):
>
> * 1.0.4: mostly fixes to broken tests.
> * 1.0.5: Added connection.ping! and session.ping! for testing the
> vitality of the connection
> * 1.0.6: Primarily compatibility fixes to work with wodSSHServer.
>
> The only change in 1.0.7 is a fix for the intermittent "corrupt mac"
> bug (finally!). All Net::SSH and SwitchTower users are encouraged to
> upgrade to this latest version.
>
> Project page: http://rubyforge.org/projec...
> Manual: http://net-ssh.rub...
>
> - Jamis

Yay!
Nice work minam

Tsume

Its Me

Thanks Jamis!

> The only change in 1.0.7 is a fix for the intermittent "corrupt mac" bug
> (finally!).

Just curious to know what it was. I noticed this failure using #send_command
when the remote command returned lots of stdout. When I re-directed to
/dev/null the failure seemed to disappear.