How to get Skype user_status using Ruby on Rails.

karika.shah

In the Ruby application, I need to provide the Skype status of the
currently logged-in user.
Can you suggest me appropriate Skype API for the same that I can use
and incorporate in Ruby on Rails client application?

Thanks and Regards,
Karika.

2 Answers

Dr Nic

> In the Ruby application, I need to provide the Skype status of the
> currently logged-in user.
> Can you suggest me appropriate Skype API for the same that I can use
> and incorporate in Ruby on Rails client application?

Skype APIs are only for the client software.

http://plugin... - these guys have written some bits and pieces
that might help you.

Cheers
Nic

karika.shah

Dr Nic wrote:

> > In the Ruby application, I need to provide the Skype status of the
> > currently logged-in user.
> > Can you suggest me appropriate Skype API for the same that I can use
> > and incorporate in Ruby on Rails client application?
>
> Skype APIs are only for the client software.
>
> http://plugin... - these guys have written some bits and pieces
> that might help you.
>
> Cheers
> Nic