Ruby Homepage Redesign

Doug Bromley

1/27/2006 10:27:00 AM

Hi

I was throwing myself about the net and came across a Ruby homepage
redesign site and was just wondering what the status of the redesign
was as it was 2005 the last post and there's been nothing since.

http://redhanded.hobix.com/red...

Any info?

Cheers

Doug

--
Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you'd
have preferred to talk.

1 Answer

james_b

Doug Bromley wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was throwing myself about the net and came across a Ruby homepage
> redesign site and was just wondering what the status of the redesign
> was as it was 2005 the last post and there's been nothing since.

That was discussed on ruby-talk within the past few days, if you want to
search a little bit through the archives.

The project is still underway. As with so many things done by
volunteers in their spare time, it can go somewhat slower than expected.

James

--
James Britt

"A principle or axiom is of no value without the rules for applying it."
-- Len Bullard