Ruby user group in/near Wilmington, DE? Interest in starting one?

Obie Fernandez

1/27/2006 6:02:00 AM

In early February, me and several other ThoughtWorkers* are starting a
substantial Ruby and Rails project at a bank in Wilmington, DE and we
will be commuting weekly to the area for at least a few months. I
tried to find a Ruby user group in the area but came up empty. Anyone
have more info or interested in us helping them get a new group
launched?

Thanks in advance,
Obie

*Including well-known Rubyists Joe O'Brien and Michael Granger (perlmage)

1 Answer

The Peeler

On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:52:36 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

>> > They, WILL The Grik anus! LOL3
>>
>> Yes, they WILL get beaten their shit out of them by me, every time they
>> appear! <BG>
>
> What, the fuck kind, of retarded pidginese is, THAT The Grik anus?
> Learn English finally already! LOL

Is your retarded Serbian "mind" overtaxed again, you hilarious Serbian
"WASP" wannabe? LOL

--
happy zombie about The Rectum:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100