Re: RubyForge slowness

Tom Copeland

1/26/2006 9:27:00 PM

> RubyForge is extremely slow right now due to mirror server
> problems. Hopefully it'll be sorted out soon... I'll post
> back here once I have any news.

We've shut down the main RubyForge site for a bit until we can get a new
mirror established; working on that now. svn/cvs repositories and
mailing lists are still accessible, although you'll be hitting them
through a rather clogged network pipe until the mirror is working.

Yours,

Tom

1 Answer

Tom Copeland

On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 06:27 +0900, Tom Copeland wrote:
> > RubyForge is extremely slow right now due to mirror server
> > problems. Hopefully it'll be sorted out soon... I'll post
> > back here once I have any news.
>
> We've shut down the main RubyForge site for a bit until we can get a new
> mirror established; working on that now. svn/cvs repositories and
> mailing lists are still accessible, although you'll be hitting them
> through a rather clogged network pipe until the mirror is working.

Mirror has been restored, RubyForge is back in operation. As always,
thanks to our mirror providers!

http://rubyforge.ne...

Yours,

Tom