painfully slow Ruby download

Bill

1/26/2006 8:21:00 PM

I'm trying to download ruby182-15.exe from
http://www.rubyonrail... and it currently going at 0.9KB/s, so
only 4 and a half hours remaining! Does anyone know if there is another
location I can get it from? Is it always like this, or does it
sometimes go at a useable speed?

Thanks

Bill

Bill wrote:
> I'm trying to download ruby182-15.exe from
> http://www.rubyonrail... and it currently going at 0.9KB/s, so
> only 4 and a half hours remaining! Does anyone know if there is another
> location I can get it from? Is it always like this, or does it
> sometimes go at a useable speed?
>
> Thanks

Oops, just seen the post from Tom further down the page - thanks for the
update and I look forward to getting the files later. Sorry for dumb
posting.