Please give me suggestion for directory layout

Leo --

1/25/2006 9:22:00 PM

hello,

I generate website from templates. I use rake to generate it. My
rakefile has following targets:

build
clean

The directory layout is following:
webdesign/ - root folder
webdesign/conf - configuration files for generator
webdesign/html - pages
webdesign/images - images
webdesign/stylesheets - stylesheets
webdesign/templates - templates are here

webdesign/build - generated website go here

Everything is SVN controlled, except build/ folder.

I want to add a package target to my rakefile, but I am not sure where
to put packages. If I create a pkg/ folder inside my project, do I need
to keep all these packages in SVN too? What is the best practices for
packages, directory layout and version control?

The Peeler

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 12:03:58 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

>> > You, BET The Grik anus! LOL
>>
>> OK, start telling us, psychopath! We all are all ears! LOL
>
> And all Grik anuses innit! LOL

Forever fixated on people's anuses, The Rectum? Guess, how you came by your
name! LOL!

--
Michael analyzing "The Rectum":
" Apparently, you can only relate to other people by fantasizing about