Need help setting up SDL with Ruby

Scott d_o

1/24/2006 10:52:00 PM

Hello everyone,

Can anybody help me set up SDL with Ruby? What do I need to get in order
to have SDL with Ruby?

Thanks

Justin Collins

Scott d_o wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Can anybody help me set up SDL with Ruby? What do I need to get in order
> to have SDL with Ruby?
>
> Thanks

A few options to get you started:

ruby-game: http://rubygame...
rudl: http://sourceforge.net/proj...
ruby/sdl: http://www.kmc.gr.jp/~ohai/rubys...

-Justin

Scott d_o

Justin Collins wrote:
> Scott d_o wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> Can anybody help me set up SDL with Ruby? What do I need to get in order
>> to have SDL with Ruby?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> A few options to get you started:
>
> ruby-game: http://rubygame...
> rudl: http://sourceforge.net/proj...
> ruby/sdl: http://www.kmc.gr.jp/~ohai/rubys...
>
> -Justin

I am having trouble installing sdl with ruby. I chose RUDL, the one
where you click the ruby file that says install, I followed the
directions, but when I tried to run one of the examples that came with
it, it did not work. One of the errors it gave me was "(eval):114:
undefined method `print_centered' for class `RUDL::SFont' (NameError
)
from
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:21:in `re
quire'"

Can anybody help?
Thanks