tidy ruby ??

misiek

1/20/2006 5:44:00 PM

is there like tidyhtml and also to correct with ruby code ??
1 Answer

Mirelle

On Dec 4, 10:54 am, dsharavi <dshara...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Since Arial Sharon, the Butcher of Beirut is in a coma,
Deborah Sharavi must be using his swastika axe to kill
Palestinian children with for her "recipe":
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_V_lXrGkht00/SMgMpMznlvI/AAAAAAAAAAU/wgSrfk8I4yc/s1600-h/Sharon-Killing-Ch...

This Is How Violent Zionists Are: Zionist, Cannibalistic “Recipe”:
http://sharavidoyouenjoybeingacannibal.blo...2008/09/deborah-sharavi-oct-11-2004-1132-...

Deborah Sharavi Oct 11 2004, 11:32 pm

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:17:58 +0200, “Heinrich”

<Heinr...@mailgate.org> wrote:
> As usual, you left out the part about the IDF
> eating their palestinian prey after they kill them.
> It’s the reason the dead palestinian numbers
> are so low and the missing count is so high.

Nonsense. Pallies haul them away to their top restaurants.

Cider-Braised Palestinian Kid

8 small sage leaves
1 Palestinian Kid (can substitute pork, rattlesnake, or vulture)
2 Tbsp. chicken fat
1 medium onion, chopped coarsely
1 carrot, chopped coarsely
1 small turnip, chopped coarsely
2 cups apple cider or apple juice
1 bouquet garni made by tying together
3 sprigs of parsley, 2 sprigs of thyme and 1/2 bay leaf
1/4 cup parsley, chopped

Divide the sage leaves into equal portions
and dress the kid.
In a large flameproof casserole,
melt the fat over a high flame.
Brown the kid in the melted fat,
and then remove and reduce the flame.
Add the onion, carrot and turnip,
cover and let simmer for an hour.
Place the kid on vegetables and pour on the cider.
Bring to a boil, add the bouquet garni,
cover and transfer to a medium oven for 2 hours.
Remove the kid from the casserole
and set aside to keep warm.
Strain the liquids in the casserole,
pressing down on the vegetables
to squeeze out the liquids.
Place the kid on a warmed serving platter,
pour over some of the juices
and sprinkle with the parsley.
Serve the remaining juices separately.

Serves lots of Pallies.

Deborah

http://tinyurl... (8th post)

http://jewsdisgustedbyzionism.blo...2008/09/deborah-sharavis-swastik...

http://sharavidoyouenjoybeingacannibal.blo...

http://sharavidoyouenjoybeingacannibal.blo...2008/09/deborah-sharavi-oct-11-2004-1132-...

http://sharavidoyouenjoybeingacannibal.blo...2008/09/which-one-is-it..html

http://sharavidoyouenjoybeingacannibal.blo...2008/09/zionist-cannibalistic-recipe-for.html

http://jewsdisgustedbyzionism.blo...

http://jewsdisgustedbyzionism.blo...2008/09/which-one-is-it.html

http://jewsdisgustedbyzionism.blo...2008/09/zionist-cannibalistic-recipe-for.html

http://canadiansforpalestine.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=2145294%3ATo...

Reply by Angeles Déesse on September 6, 2008 at 11:57am
P.S. The pics are of Ariel Sharon, the Butcher of Beirut.
The poster who wrote the zionist, cannibalistic "recipe", Deborah
Sharavi, obviously takes after the murderous monster.

Reply by Crystal Robert on September 27, 2008 at 12:49am
I remember Ariel Sharon, the butcher! He is the one who told Peres
"Don't worry about what America will say or do, because we, the Jews
control America and the Americans know it."

I have read some stuff in the Babylonian Talmud and it is one of, if
not the most disgusting book ever written in human history. Zionism is
spreading in Canada like a nasty cancer. We are not to question the
holocaust, criticize Israel -it is anti-Semitic (sic), etc. They own
all the medias in America and Canada but somehow, some of us know the
horrible truth. With all the censorship due to Zionist ownership of
the media, we have to rely on the other side of the world for real
news. Here, Israel is always being portrayed as just "defending
itself" while in fact, the ethnic-cleansic of Occupied Palestine has
been going on for the last 60 years, but this reality is unknown to
most Canadians, who only hear about Palestinian "terrorists" and
suicide-bombings from the mainstream medias... Freedom of speech and
freedom of press are a thing of the past, when it comes to criticizing
the Zionist state. More than ever, we must continue to denounce each
act of terror committed by Israel towards the Palestinian people. If
nothing is done, soon the Zionist plan to rule the rest of the world
will be a reality. But... we won't let this happen. No way!

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Crystal

http://fourthreichisrael.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=2277326%3A...