Re: Hierarchy question (was: Inserting

James Hughes

1/19/2006 6:10:00 PM

On 1/19/06, Matthew Moss <matthew.moss.coder@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it something like this you want?
Yes, I think it is. Thanks Matthew.

jh

> # initial definitions
> class A < Foo::Bar
> # ...
> end
>
> class B < Foo::Bar
> # ...
> end
>
> module ExtraMethods
> # ...
> end
>
> # extend initial definitions
> class A
> include ExtraMethods
> end
>
> class B
> include ExtraMethods

James Hughes
Web application developer
Centre for Health Services and Policy Research
Vancouver, BC

12 Answers

fasgnadh

Virgil claims Lenin's atheism is a religion! GAME OVER FOR ATHEISTS! :-)
> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Budikka666 wrote:

>> > But guess what,
>>
>> Unlike you atheist liars I don't GUESS or simply make shit up
>> with no proof.
>>
>> > Stalin didn't kill 70 million
>>
>> I never claimed he did, you moronic illiterate! That figure is the
>> TOTAL for the atheist states under the atheist tyrants; Lenin, Mao,
>> Stalin Pol Pot
>>
>> Learn to read, instead of your gutless SNIPPING OF THE TRUTH!
>>
>> I put it back just to show what a completely DISHONEST COWARD you are!
>>
>> Lets repeat it so people can see the depths of deceit you sink to:
>>
>> "Oh wow, atheism, which was responsible for over 70,000,000 REAL
>> deaths in the USSR, Mao's China, and the other atheist states,
>> is wetting itself over A WORK OF FICTION! B^]
>>
>> 70,000,000 REAL deaths, recorded and evaluated by peer-reviewed
>> historians, in THE USSR, MAOIST CHINA and OTHER atheist states!!!!
>
> Those states were RELIGIOUS states, loudly professing the RELIGION of
> Marxism, the STATE in each case being the object of worship.

Once again for the slow-witted atheists, who have given the game away:

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

# http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism...
#
# "State atheism is the official promotion of atheism
# by a government, typically by active suppression of
# religious freedom and practice."
# - "Protest for Religious Rights in the USSR:
# Characteristics and Consequences,
# David Kowalewski,
# Russian Review, Vol. 39, No. 4 (Oct., 1980), pp. 426-441,

> Which is much like other religions once they get in power.

### Now, if the atheists are claiming that ATHEISM ###
### is a RELIGION, then it is GAME OVER for atheism ###
### for that would define Religion as including the ###
### NON-belief in God and anti Theism! B^D ###

But nobody accepts the Great Atheist Lie that atheist states
were religions, they were TOTALITARIAN ATHEIST IDEOLOGIES! B^]

The atheist tyrants were feared and slavishly followed by hordes
of atheist sheep, but they were GODLESS ATHEISTS, not theists! B^]

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"You know, they are fooling us, there is no God...
all this talk about God is sheer nonsense"
- Stalin
E. Yaroslavsky, Landmarks in the Life of Stalin,
Foreign Languages Publishing House, Moscow 1940

But it was not just the Atheism of the leadership,
but of the entire State apparatus;

The Atheist leadership's policies were implemented under
the Red Terror, via gulags and executions, the use of
every arm of the state for anti-religious propaganda
and the forced indoctrination of CHILDREN! B^[

> Lenin's Red Terror, THEIST RELIGION IN ACTION!!!

Atheists have now become ABSURD and RIDICULOUS! B^]

They call the most successful atheist regimes in history,
(the ONLY ones) religious! Atheism NO LONGER EXISTS as
a rational, coherent concept with any MEANING! B^D

My triumph over them is COMPLETE!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAA

"the state established atheism as the only scientific truth."
- Daniel Peris,
"Storming the Heavens: The Soviet League of the Militant Godless"
Cornell University Press 1998 ISBN 9780801434853

"Criticism of atheism was strictly forbidden"

"Between 1917 and 1940, 130,000 Orthodox priests were arrested.
In 1918, the Cheka under Felix Dzerzhinsky executed over
3000 Orthodox clergymen of all ranks.
Some were drowned in ice-holes or poured over with cold water
in winter until they turned to ice-pillars.
- John Shelton Curtis, The Russian Church and the Soviet State
(Boston: Little Brown, 1953)

--

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blo...

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dm...

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?cont...

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?cont...

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?cont...

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?cont...

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?cont...

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKV...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_10...

L.Roberts

Such a mess of stupid assine shit that I, as usual, didn't bother to
read more than two percent of it. Were you trying to say something
asswipe? If you ever do have anything to say, who will know? You shit
your posts up so bad that nobody I know of bothers to pick thru it.
Superstitious fuck.

fasgnadh

IAAH the parrott squarks "Arrrrrk .. Polly Want a Cracker!" :
> On 1/16/10 10:18 PM, * fasgnadh wrote:
>> John Locke believes what he can't see, doesn't exist:
>>> Olrik the unworthy states the obvious:

>>> You poor clueless no-life sad-sacks miss me after ONE DAY?
>>>
>>> I posted on 14/1, 13/1, 12/1... It's summer, I spend a lot of time
>>> at the beach, and besides, since I took the scalps of all your
>>> champions and you all SNIP, RUN, and HIDE, with just a token flurry
>>> of pathetic ad hom.. it doesn't take so much time to maintain my
>>> intellectual dominance over your NewsGroup! B^]
>>>
>>> I just cruise the clueless anti-theist threads looking for the
>>> MOST IDIOTIC atheist claptrap to eviscerate.. there is always
>>> plenty of easy meat as none of you are brighter than a 5 watt bulb!
>>>
>>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>>

>>> And one post from me, with the useless shite you cretins respond with,
>>> is enough to demonstrate that atheism is the most useless, ineffectual,
>>> sub-branch of Nihilism, favoured by pimply adolescents and intellectual
>>> lightweights who can't manage an ideology more complex than "We don't
>>> believe in something!" Even DOG TURDS can manage that! B^D
>>>
>>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA
>> >
>> Atheists have this strange belief that if they blinker
>> themselves, so they can't see, then reality doesn't exist:
>
> Uh huh. And what part of the supposed existence of any god (for which no
> empirical evidence has ever been presented after tens of centuries of
> searching) can *you* present for us, fannynads?

WTF has that got to do with the subject, and why are you asking an
agnostic your one, BRAINLESS, SLOGAN CHANTING, NON-PROVABLE
Question!?!?????

Do they give you mindless morons a single scripot with one question
tyepd in BIG LETTERS for you to brainlessly chant NO MATTER WHAT THE
SUBJECT IS?? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA!

Nothing has changed in the world of atheist tools,
you are all still brainless automatons parroting your ONE
slogan;

http://www.thearchetypalconnection.com/images/RedGua...

> Or is this where you run away as you usually do?

I don't run away.. I just wonder HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES you CRETINS
have to be told YOU CANNOT DISPROVE THE EXISTENCE OF GOD, (it's a
logical impossibility) and theists CANNOT PROVE THE EXISTENCE OF GOD,
although it is provable, and much circumstantial evidence exists, which
I am happy to discuss with you, so long as you can finally grasp the key
first part of that statement.

Now why do you morons keep asking the SAME STUPID QUESTION, when there
is no way either you, or the theists, can PROVE your beliefs?

Is it that you have nothing in your life other than pointlessness?

Is it that you can't understand what is provable and what is not?

Is it that you are just a tedious, low-IQ, knuckle-dragging dimwit?

Who really gives a fuck what your malfunction is..

Everyone can simply laugh at you when you try and ask an agnostic
to prove something they have told you a hundred times is NOT
CONCLUSIVELY PROVABLE!!!! B^D

You atheists really are S-L-O-W learners! B^]

> I'm betting on you running,

You lose, I have comprehensively dealt with your ONE idea,
the stupidest question a large number of sub-epsilon morons
have EVER obsessed over.. while you simply can't deal with
the subject.. the hilarious atheist obsession with fundies, because
they are the only people whose IQ's match your own, and so you
can endlessly parade your respective POINTLESSNESS!!!! B^D

I love taking you atheists apart using nothing but the historical
record, logic and verifiable facts! B^]

> because it's what you're good at.

And you are a one trick pony who looks distinctly retarded when you
keep making the same IRRELEVANT question in response to every issue that
it has NOTHING TO DO WITH!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA!

And which, as an agnostic, I have no interest in, nor duty to
join in your POINTLESS idiocy! B^]

--

On Jan 16, 9:47 am, "L.Roberts" <ozzcat2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 15, 9:38 pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
> > L.Roberts points out to fasgnadh once again:
>
> fasgnadh, you are a stupid, lying asswipe.
>
> Now go play someplace else.

Hey, that's what I said.

IAAH

On 1/17/10 12:11 PM, * fasgnadh wrote:
> IAAH the parrott squarks "Arrrrrk .. Polly Want a Cracker!" :
>> On 1/16/10 10:18 PM, * fasgnadh wrote:
>>> John Locke believes what he can't see, doesn't exist:

>>> Atheists have this strange belief that if they blinker
>>> themselves, so they can't see, then reality doesn't exist:
>>
>> Uh huh. And what part of the supposed existence of any god (for which
>> no empirical evidence has ever been presented after tens of centuries
>> of searching) can *you* present for us, fannynads?
>
> WTF has that got to do with the subject, and why are you asking an
> agnostic your one, BRAINLESS, SLOGAN CHANTING, NON-PROVABLE
> Question!?!?????

Okay, so your original contention isn't based on
any reasoning, only on your own idiotic prejudices.

Like there was any doubt...

> Do they give you mindless morons a single scripot with one question
> tyepd in BIG LETTERS for you to brainlessly chant NO MATTER WHAT THE
> SUBJECT IS?? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA!
>
> Nothing has changed in the world of atheist tools,
> you are all still brainless automatons parroting your ONE
> slogan;
>
> http://www.thearchetypalconnection.com/images/RedGua...

Ah, another one of fannynads' interminable lying
strawmen, claiming to know that atheists are
somehow united why they hold no belief in any god.

>> Or is this where you run away as you usually do?
>
> I don't run away.. I just wonder HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES you CRETINS
> have to be told YOU CANNOT DISPROVE THE EXISTENCE OF GOD, (it's a
> logical impossibility) and theists CANNOT PROVE THE EXISTENCE OF GOD,
> although it is provable, and much circumstantial evidence exists, which
> I am happy to discuss with you, so long as you can finally grasp the key
> first part of that statement.

Oh, now you decide to give theists a free pass,
while at the same time ignoring the FACT that the
vast majority of atheists don't claim that they
know some god or gods are non-existent.

So you're running. As usual.

And we'll get rid of the rest, because it really
was nothing more than the usual frothing and
wanking from fannynads, who has decided to run
like a bunny rather than engage on any kind of
intellectual level.

Your claim of being an agnostic is typical of your
intellectual cowardice.

--
"I do not pretend to be able to prove that there
is no God. I equally cannot

Davej

On Jan 15, 10:43 pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> again spams to:
alt.atheism, alt.religion.christian, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion,
alt.politics.republicans, talk.atheism, alt.agnosticism,
alt.politics.democrats, uk.politics.misc
> Davej wrote:
>  > the communist dictatorship which gave them too much power.
>
> All members of the Bolshevik and Maoist Communist parties were
> atheists, you ignorant atheist dimwit!   B^D
>
> The ruling Central Commitee were all atheists.
>
> Suck it up!   B^]
>
> #http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism...

Which is a dictatorial cult-like use of excessive power. All religious
beliefs were made illegal by the government. This is totally
different from ordinary atheism which merely seeks to avoid any such
government endorsement of belief or laws regarding personal religious
beliefs or the lack thereof.

Virgil

In article <jIv4n.1812$pv.1035@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasgnadh@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Virgil claims Lenin's atheism is a religion!

I am only following in Lord Russell's footsteps.

# From Bertrand Russell, in his "Unpopular Essays",
in chapter on "Eminent Men I Have Known" -
"Lenin supposed himself to be an atheist, but in this he was mistaken.
He thought that the world was governed by the dialectic, whose
instrument he was; just as much as Gladstone, he conceived of
himself as the human agent of a superhuman Power.

I have snipped 1117 of fas's 1118 lines of failed attempts to prove
Russell wrong.

Virgil

1/19/2010

0

In article <axH4n.1875$pv.900@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasgnadh@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> IAAH wrote :
> > fasgnadh the parrott squarks "Arrrrrk .. Polly Want a Cracker!" :

> > Uh huh. And what part of the supposed existence of any god (for which no
> > empirical evidence has ever been presented after tens of centuries of
> > searching) can *you* present for us, fannynads?
>
> WTF has that got to do with the subject

it has absolutely everything to do with whether there is any
justification for establishing theism.

And there ain't.

Any good in any religion can be found in religions that do not require
belief in any gods.

> and why are you asking an
> agnostic your one, BRAINLESS, SLOGAN CHANTING, NON-PROVABLE
> Question!?!?????

Because it is the non-provability of theist claims of godly existence
which make them evil, whereas atheists only claim NOT to believe in
those unprovable claims.

> Nothing has changed in the world of atheist tools,
> you are all still brainless automatons parroting your ONE
> slogan;

The slogan of atheism might well be "We're from Missouri".

We choose not to believe in any god which cannot simultaneously prove
its own existence and disprove the existence of all other gods to our
satisfaction.

And fasgnadh hasn't shown us any god that can do either, much less both.

cornholio

On Jan 16, 9:27 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "cornholio" <andxor...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 15, 10:50 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> "fasgnadh" <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> >> Right and Muslims never call for the murder of unbelievers *sarcasm* and
> >> the
> >> Bible doesn't call for people who worship "false idols" to be killed
> >> *more
> >> sarcasm*
>
> > The Torah's injunctions against worshipping 'false idols' ONLY apply
> > the Jewish people Seonie, because it's THEIR religion, NOT YOURS. I
> > don't
> > think anyone Jewish cares if you worship 'false idols'.
>
> > As far as I can tell, the Torah doesn't authorize the imposition of
> > the Jewish
> > faith on anyone, unlike the holey koran.
>
> Were the people in the cities who were massacred in the Jews genocides in
> the OT Jews or non Jews?

You mean the Midianites? Or the Caananites?

I'm not sure if you can term these events genocides, because
if you do then Muhammad, the prophet himself, is also guilty
of genocide (in the slaughter of the Jews of Khybar and Ytharib/
Medina).

I'd term them genocides though. Of course they were non-Jews.

But like I've said before 2500 year old atrocities don't justify
present-day
atrocities.

Seon

"cornholio" <andxornot@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jan 16, 9:27 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> "cornholio" <andxor...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > The Torah's injunctions against worshipping 'false idols' ONLY apply
>> > the Jewish people Seonie, because it's THEIR religion, NOT YOURS. I
>> > don't
>> > think anyone Jewish cares if you worship 'false idols'.
>>
>> > As far as I can tell, the Torah doesn't authorize the imposition of
>> > the Jewish
>> > faith on anyone, unlike the holey koran.
>>
>> Were the people in the cities who were massacred in the Jews genocides in
>> the OT Jews or non Jews?
>
> You mean the Midianites? Or the Caananites?
>
> I'm not sure if you can term these events genocides, because
> if you do then Muhammad, the prophet himself, is also guilty
> of genocide (in the slaughter of the Jews of Khybar and Ytharib/
> Medina).
>
> I'd term them genocides though. Of course they were non-Jews.
>
> But like I've said before 2500 year old atrocities don't justify
> present-day
> atrocities.

They do if people to this day justify them. And I never said the justify
Islamic atrocities. Just that other religions have blood on their hands.