Do you want Ruby documents?

Surgeon

I have collected several fine Ruby e-books. If you want to get them
(12.5 MB), please send a message to biyokuantum@yahoo.com

Note: I am not a spammer. I just want to support Ruby community.

Sincerely...

3 Answers

Eric Jacoboni

"Surgeon" <biyokuantum@gmail.com> writes:

> I have collected several fine Ruby e-books. If you want to get them
> (12.5 MB), please send a message to biyokuantum@yahoo.com

Why not simply give here the URLs where we can read these (of course
isn't ?) public documents or mentionned as such ?

> Note: I am not a spammer. I just want to support Ruby community.

Hope you support also authors/editors of Ruby books.

--
Eric Jacoboni, ne il y a 1440978978 secondes

Surgeon

I think you say "are these documents legal?".
No. I downloaded them via Peer2Peer appz and uploaded to my mail
account.

Do I support Ruby authors?
Yes, really. First, I found an "illegal" copy of Pickaxe and after 2
weeks I ordered it from Amazon.

Cheers.

Surgeon

I got so many emails that I could not cope this forwarding procedure.
Well, I have finally uploaded my Ruby ebooks to my humble website.
You can download them from:

http://www.geocities.com/bi...

If the links are broken, please let me know.

Ciao.