Clear Thinking Power for Comp Developers

Patrick Michaels

1/15/2006 9:01:00 PM

Aloha,

It's been 32 years that I've been blessed to be in this industry, and
as you all know, mental clarity is always a challenge, especially when
working on deadline or when the perfect code arrives(the zone). Well,
at 50, i'm finding out that sometimes the old noggin ain't firing on
all cylinders, and been searching for a mental edge. Found it. have a
looksie here and then make your own decisions.

First.Post

Leon Manfredi <lmandrel@hotmail.com> wrote in

> On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 17:19:19 -0700 (PDT), Lisa Lisa
> <harryharry52@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On Jul 11, 12:14?am, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
>>> July 10, 2012
>>>
>>> Mr. Romney's Financial Black Hole
>>>
>>> Paying taxes forthrightly has long been a matter of civic pride for
>>> most American politicians, a demonstration of honesty and of a
>>> willingness to share in society's burdens. Since the Watergate era,
>>> presidential candidates have released several years of tax returns,
>>> allowing voters to peer at their financial choices and discern their
>>> entanglements.
>>>
>>> Mitt Romney has upended that tradition this year. He has released
>>> only one complete tax return, for 2010, along with an unfinished
>>> estimate of his 2011 taxes. What information he did release provides
>>> a fuzzy glimpse at a concerted effort to park much of his wealth in
>>> overseas tax shelters, suggesting a widespread pattern of tax
>>> avoidance unlike that of any previous candidate.
>>>
>>> Mr. Romney has resisted all demands for more disclosure, leading to
>>> growing criticism from Democrats that he is trying to hide his
>>> fortune and his tax schemes from the public. Given the troubling
>>> suspicions about his finances, he needs to release many more returns
>>> and quickly open his books to full scrutiny.
>>
>>Romney pays far less in taxes than your average Cleveland bus driver.
>>He ain't going to do like his daddy or John Kerry did and release
>>returns going back ten or twenty years.
>>
>>I'm just wondering why this jerk is running for president at all when
>>he could be living a nice quiet life in Rockport, with his dressage
>>horse and Ann. Maybe it's just another thing to cross off his bucket
>>list.
>>

>>Lisa
>
> Last reported, has 5 sons and 5 daughters-in-law, and 18
> grandchildren. Or does the above statement mean... from sons or
> daughters, of all his wives.... that because his gross worth needs to
> be relieved of their support, is why he's running for president. Just
> imagine how much the taxpayer is going to stuck for.... not just
> food.... living quarters,,, furniture.... additions.... lawn care...
> grounds keeping after lawn torn ups from activities... plumbing...
> toiletries...... I got a million more of 'em..... renovations,.....
> additions... WOOPS..... THERE GOES THE BUDGET AGAIN.... AND HE
> CERTAINLY HAS NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT DONATING THE PRESIDENTIL
> SALARY.... YET.......!!!

It deifinitely appears that you are both scared shitless that your boy
will lose in November.
Denegrating yourself to making childish immature insults simply indicates
panic and desperation.
Try jumping up and down and stomping your feet while you're at it.

Sid9

"First.Post" <OccupierDumberThanDirt@invalid.org> wrote in message
> Leon Manfredi <lmandrel@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 17:19:19 -0700 (PDT), Lisa Lisa
>> <harryharry52@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>Romney pays far less in taxes than your average Cleveland bus driver.
>>>He ain't going to do like his daddy or John Kerry did and release
>>>returns going back ten or twenty years.
>>>
>>>I'm just wondering why this jerk is running for president at all when
>>>he could be living a nice quiet life in Rockport, with his dressage
>>>horse and Ann. Maybe it's just another thing to cross off his bucket
>>>list.
>>>

>>>Lisa
>>
>> Last reported, has 5 sons and 5 daughters-in-law, and 18
>> grandchildren. Or does the above statement mean... from sons or
>> daughters, of all his wives.... that because his gross worth needs to
>> be relieved of their support, is why he's running for president. Just
>> imagine how much the taxpayer is going to stuck for.... not just
>> food.... living quarters,,, furniture.... additions.... lawn care...
>> grounds keeping after lawn torn ups from activities... plumbing...
>> toiletries...... I got a million more of 'em..... renovations,.....
>> additions... WOOPS..... THERE GOES THE BUDGET AGAIN.... AND HE
>> CERTAINLY HAS NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT DONATING THE PRESIDENTIL
>> SALARY.... YET.......!!!
>>

> It deifinitely appears that you are both scared shitless that your boy
> will lose in November.
> Denegrating yourself to making childish immature insults simply indicates
> panic and desperation.
> Try jumping up and down and stomping your feet while you're at it.

Limbo says Romney has won.
That his current lead is about 14%.
Perhaps we could arrange for an early coronation, oh sorry, inaugural?