Stockholm User Group

Dr Nic

1/13/2006 10:21:00 AM

I've recently arrived in Stockholm. Is there an organised UG? If not,
who'd like to catch up for an inaugural SRUG meeting?

Cheers
Nic

6 Answers

Ola Bini

Hi.

As far as I know, there's nothing like that here, yet. But I'm certianly
up for it!

Regards
Ola

----- Original Message -----
From: Dr Nic <drnicwilliams@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, January 13, 2006 11:23 am
Subject: Stockholm User Group
To: ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org (ruby-talk ML)

> I've recently arrived in Stockholm. Is there an organised UG? If not,
> who'd like to catch up for an inaugural SRUG meeting?
>
> Cheers
> Nic

Christer Nilsson

Yeah, let's meet at

Grill Ruby
�sterlånggatan 14
08-20 60 15

Christer

Dr Nic

Steak and Software, could be name of the user group...

Jon Olsson

Christer Nilsson wrote:
> Yeah, let's meet at
>
> Grill Ruby
> �sterlånggatan 14
> 08-20 60 15
>
> Christer

What about registering the Stockholm group here:

http://www.rubyholic.com/grou...

/ Jon

Christer Nilsson

Jon Olsson wrote:
> Christer Nilsson wrote:
>> Yeah, let's meet at
>>
>> Grill Ruby
>> �sterlånggatan 14
>> 08-20 60 15
>>
>> Christer
>
> What about registering the Stockholm group here:
>
> http://www.rubyholic.com/grou...
>
> / Jon

Good idea.

Done.

Christer

Dr Nic

7pm tonight is booked under 'Williams' (which is shorter to say over
the phone than 'Stockholm Ruby User Group')

See you all tonight!
Nic