minimal Ruby distribution

Lois Modesitt

1/9/2006 9:48:00 PM

I have the Ruby download and have installed it on my machine. I have created ruby files and templates.

I want to have other people run my ruby files and use my ruby templates, but I do not want to require the other people to install the entire ruby distribution with its source code and documentation files on their computer. Is there a minimal set of files which need to be installed on a persons computer to run a ruby program?

Thanks
Lois

Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!
1 Answer

Lois Modesitt

I found the answer at the following web page:

http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/allinoneruby/...

Thanks