PDF library

Chintakrindi Meghanath

1/6/2006 1:15:00 PM

Hi

Is there any PDF library in ruby, so that I can create, modify and read the PDF files.

Thanks
Meghanath

Management Dynamics, Inc.

ChintakrindiMeghana@ManagementDynamics.com

Phone: 240.453.6507

Cell: 240.372.6241

www.ManagementDynamics.com

The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attachments, constitutes proprietary and confidential information of Management Dynamics, Inc. and is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient or recipients named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

3 Answers

Devin Mullins

Chintakrindi Meghanath wrote:

>Hi
>
>Is there any PDF library in ruby, so that I can create, modify and read the PDF files.

http://www.google.com/search?...

Austin Ziegler

On 06/01/06, Chintakrindi Meghanath
<ChintakrindiMeghana@managementdynamics.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there any PDF library in ruby, so that I can create, modify and read the PDF files.

Yes, no, no. It's called PDF::Writer and sometime this year it will be
getting read/modify capabilities. If I ever get my life back and can
work on PDF::Writer again ;)

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue@gmail.com
* Alternate: austin@halostatue.ca

Ron Cohen

Austin Ziegler wrote:
> On 06/01/06, Chintakrindi Meghanath
> <ChintakrindiMeghana@managementdynamics.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi
>>
>>Is there any PDF library in ruby, so that I can create, modify and read the PDF files.
>

> Yes, no, no. It's called PDF::Writer and sometime this year it will be
> getting read/modify capabilities. If I ever get my life back and can
> work on PDF::Writer again ;)
You mean: Yes, yes, no no ;)