Re: [ANN] Family Connection 0.9

Ben Hiller

1/4/2006 4:32:00 AM

Tomas Jogin wrote:
> Sounds like a great idea. I'll look into it later. Are there, by any
> chance, any screenshots available?
>
> Regards,
> Tomas Jogin

I took a screenshot. I was gonna blur out my last name, and then I
realized my email has my last name in it, heh. Anyway, it is very
pretty: http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pictu...

Although, imho, the sign up/in buttons seem sorta out of place, compared
to the rest which is much grayer. Although it sure draws attention to
them.

Russ (not Martha)

On Aug 31, 5:50 pm, "Russ (not Martha)" <roppenh...@satx.rr.com>
wrote:
> On Aug 31, 11:35 am, Randy Lane <randy.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know where there is a complete listing of the volumes
> > issued in the Philips Dutch Masters series, preferably with decent
> > detail about the artists and recording dates?
>
> I got a brochure when I picked up a number of van Beinums back in
> 1997.  I'll see if I can find it.  Dunno whether it's a complete
> listing of the series.
>
> Russ (not Martha)

I found the brochure. I'll post the contents later when I have more
time.

Russ (not Martha)