Re: [ANN] Family Connection 0.9

Justin Bishop

1/3/2006 7:57:00 PM

Yah this sounds sweet! I will be sure to check this out. Thanks for
sharing. ;o)

On 1/3/06, Stephen Waits <steve@waits.net> wrote:

> Duane Johnson wrote:
> > Family Connection is an easy-to-setup online hub for your family that
> > includes a Family News section, and an Address Book. Currently, there
> > is no documentation on installing the Rails application itself (hence
> > the 0.9 version number).
>
> Very cool Duane!
>
> --Steve

2 Answers

Ezra Zygmuntowicz

On Jan 3, 2006, at 11:56 AM, Justin Bishop wrote:

> Yah this sounds sweet! I will be sure to check this out. Thanks for
> sharing. ;o)
>
> On 1/3/06, Stephen Waits <steve@waits.net> wrote:
>>
>> Duane Johnson wrote:
>>> Family Connection is an easy-to-setup online hub for your family
>>> that
>>> includes a Family News section, and an Address Book. Currently,
>>> there
>>> is no documentation on installing the Rails application itself
>>> (hence
>>> the 0.9 version number).
>>
>> Very cool Duane!
>>
>> --Steve

Duane-

I just set this up to play with and I really like it! I am going to
put this on my server and invite my family. Thank you for writing it!

Cheers-
-Ezra

Duane Johnson

On Jan 3, 2006, at 1:54 PM, Ezra Zygmuntowicz wrote:

> On Jan 3, 2006, at 11:56 AM, Justin Bishop wrote:
>
>> Yah this sounds sweet! I will be sure to check this out. Thanks for
>> sharing. ;o)
>>
> Duane-
>
> I just set this up to play with and I really like it! I am going
> to put this on my server and invite my family. Thank you for
> writing it!
>
> Cheers-
> -Ezra

Awesome! Glad you're enjoying it, Ezra. As some have requested,
I'll have a demo up with the 1.0 release.

Duane Johnson
(canadaduane)
http://blog.inquir...