[ANN] Subversion 1.3.0 released.

Kouhei Sutou

Johan Sörensen

On 1/2/06, Kouhei Sutou <kou@cozmixng.org> wrote:

> All functions of Subversion can be used with Ruby from this
> release.

This is great kou, thanks for all your hard work!
I might be interested in starting to document the bindings, (rdoc)
diffs goes to the subversion bug tracker?

For what's it worth, the Collaboa (http://co...) trunk works
with this release.

Cheers,
JS

--
http://johanso...
http://thee...

Craig Demyanovich

On Jan 2, 2006, at 4:08 AM, Kouhei Sutou wrote:

> # Known bugs and memory management problem will be fixed in
> # 1.4.x. They are already fixed in trunk.

Hi,

If these issues are addressed already in trunk, why won't they be
part of a 1.3.x release?

Curious,
Craig

Kouhei Sutou

Kouhei Sutou

Martin Pirker

Kouhei Sutou <kou@cozmixng.org> wrote:
> Subversion 1.3.0 is released:
> http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&m...
>
> All functions of Subversion can be used with Ruby from this
> release.

To clarify, do the Ruby svn bindings always require the same specific
SVN version, or can I build the bindings in 1.3.0 (1.4.x? trunk?) but
also use them without problems with older (1.2.x?) versions?

tnx,
Martin

Kouhei Sutou