Ruby Gtk docs

horndude77

12/29/2005 5:07:00 AM

I'm working on learning a bit of Gtk. Using the documentation at
http://ruby-gnome2.sourc... is becoming quite annoying. There is
no overall class index and for each page there is no index of methods
and fields. This may be nit-picky but to have to search through a page
for a method every time is not fun. Am I blind or using the page
incorrectly? Second question: any recommended books for learning gtk?
Thanks for the help!

-----Horndude77

3 Answers

Clayton Smith

I'd recommend taking a look at rbbr:
http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hik...

Clayton

Masao Mutoh

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 14:07:55 +0900
horndude77@gmail.com wrote:

> I'm working on learning a bit of Gtk. Using the documentation at
> http://ruby-gnome2.sourc... is becoming quite annoying. There is
> no overall class index and for each page there is no index of methods
> and fields. This may be nit-picky but to have to search through a page
> for a method every time is not fun. Am I blind or using the page
> incorrectly? Second question: any recommended books for learning gtk?
> Thanks for the help!

At least, you can find overall class index:
http://ruby-gnome2.sourc...hiki.cgi?Ruby-GNOME2+API+Reference

For GTK:
http://ruby-gnome2.sourc...hiki.cgi?Ruby%2FGTK

--
:% Masao Mutoh<mutoh@highway.ne.jp>

horndude77

Clayton Smith wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd recommend taking a look at rbbr:
> http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hik...
>
> Clayton

Perfect, just what I was looking for. Thanks!

-----Horndude77