WIN32OLE seems to be broken?

Brondoman

12/28/2005 5:56:00 PM

On my current install of ruby (ruby 1.8.2 (2004-12-25) [i386-mswin32])
whenever I try to use the win32ole module I can instantiate a com
object, but when I try to call any method on the object it says 'method
missing'. I've verified the methods exist (and they are listed in
ole_methods).

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Bman

1 Answer

greg.kujawa

Bman wrote:

> On my current install of ruby (ruby 1.8.2 (2004-12-25) [i386-mswin32])
> whenever I try to use the win32ole module I can instantiate a com
> object, but when I try to call any method on the object it says 'method
> missing'. I've verified the methods exist (and they are listed in
> ole_methods).
>

> Any ideas?
>

> Thanks!
> Bman

Can you please post a snippet of the code that creates this behavior?