[ANN] Rolls - Christmas Present Pre-release

Trans

12/25/2005 10:09:00 AM

Ooo... I've released a version of Rolls this evening that I think is
sutable for others to start having a look (v0.5.0).

Rolls stands for Ruby Object-oriented Library Ledger. Mainly it is a
way to add versioning support to your libs without being tied to a
package manager, but it also provides some nice additional features.

It's coming along. Have a look.

http://roll.ruby...

Feedback and error reports are greatly appreciated!

T.

P.S. Special shout-out to Peter Vanbroekhoven for threads and polish.

1 Answer

Gavin Sinclair

Trans wrote:

> http://roll.ruby...

Interesting write-up. If only it were available as a gem :)

There are SO MANY TYPOS though!

Gavin