Rubyforge project pickup?

greg.kujawa

12/23/2005 2:27:00 PM

Lately I've been busy trying to immerse myself in a Smalltalk
development project and have fallen behind completing a Rubyforge
project I started a couple of months ago. This project is for a Ruby
telephony library and can be viewed at http://tsapi.ruby....
Feel free to check it out. While I plan to return to the project
sometime later in 2006 I would love it if someone wanted to join me in
completing the library. There are a couple of dozen native CTI methods
I still need to wrap in Ruby. You don't have to reinvent the wheel
here. Just wrap the methods in Ruby.

If you are interested please reply either through here or else through
the Rubyforge project page.

Thanks!

4 Answers

Marcos Hack

Hi, Greg.

Yesterday I create a project called Net-SIP, a SIP stack
implementation in Ruby, like JAIN for Java. Do you cover this aspect
in your project?

2005/12/23, gregarican <greg.kujawa@gmail.com>:
> Lately I've been busy trying to immerse myself in a Smalltalk
> development project and have fallen behind completing a Rubyforge
> project I started a couple of months ago. This project is for a Ruby
> telephony library and can be viewed at http://tsapi.ruby....
> Feel free to check it out. While I plan to return to the project
> sometime later in 2006 I would love it if someone wanted to join me in
> completing the library. There are a couple of dozen native CTI methods
> I still need to wrap in Ruby. You don't have to reinvent the wheel
> here. Just wrap the methods in Ruby.
>
> If you are interested please reply either through here or else through
> the Rubyforge project page.
>
> Thanks!

greg.kujawa

Marcos Hack wrote:

> Hi, Greg.
>

> Yesterday I create a project called Net-SIP, a SIP stack
> implementation in Ruby, like JAIN for Java. Do you cover this aspect
> in your project?

You are dealing with VoIP (voice, video, etc. over IP) technology. My
project deals into TSAPI, which supports computer-based call control of
a PBX-based telephone endpoint. So they are two different animals...

Marcos Hack

humm... ok, sorry by mistake.

2005/12/23, gregarican <greg.kujawa@gmail.com>:
> Marcos Hack wrote:
>
> > Hi, Greg.
> >

> > Yesterday I create a project called Net-SIP, a SIP stack
> > implementation in Ruby, like JAIN for Java. Do you cover this aspect
> > in your project?
>
> You are dealing with VoIP (voice, video, etc. over IP) technology. My
> project deals into TSAPI, which supports computer-based call control of
> a PBX-based telephone endpoint. So they are two different animals...

Traycon Martin's Rotting Corpse

In article <24km391jorlpmqa529bem4pnijmv1vudbj@4ax.com>
Bill O'Reilly <FoxLiar@Lie.com> wrote:
A second teenage boy was arrested early Monday in the fatal
beating of an 88-year-old World War II veteran outside a lounge
in Spokane, Wash., police said.

According to officials, the case began when calls came in to
police shortly after 8 p.m. Wednesday, with witnesses reporting
an assault outside Eagle?s Lodge, a popular gathering spot that
offers bingo, poker and pool.

Officers arriving on the scene found Delbert Belton inside his
car with serious head injuries. He was transported to a local
hospital, where he died, police said.

Monday?s arrest came several days after police released images
of two possible suspects in the beating, obtained from
surveillance video taken from local businesses.

One teenager was taken into custody around 10 p.m. Thursday, but
authorities had been searching for the second suspect until his
arrest around 3 a.m. Monday. In a statement, police said the
suspect was arrested ?without incident? in a basement apartment
at 500 West Montgomery Ave. in Spokane.

News reports have named both suspects, but Los Angeles Times
policy is not to identify juveniles accused of crimes unless
they are being tried as adults.

A probable-cause affidavit has been filed with the Spokane
County Juvenile Court, requesting charges of first-degree murder
and first-degree robbery for the suspect arrested Thursday,
officials said. In the statement on the latest arrest, Spokane
police said the second suspect was taken into custody under the
same circumstances.

The statement said, ?Several other people ... have been arrested
for rendering criminal assistance.? Spokane Police Chief Frank
Straub is expected to hold a news conference on the case later
Monday morning.

Meanwhile, the killing has stunned friends and family and sent
shock waves through the city. Belton served in the Army during
World War II and was wounded by gunfire in the Battle of
Okinawa. After completing his military service, he worked at an
aluminum plant for more than 30 years.

Friends called him "Shorty," and it was the company of his
friends that helped him cope with the death of his wife, Myrtle,
about six years ago, said Barbara Belton, his daughter-in-law.

She described his death as ?horrendous? and said she has
struggled to make sense of his death.

For one thing, she said, he didn't look like a man of means, and
his car -- a 1994 Ford Contour -- was anything but flashy.

"He didn't dress fancy," she said. "Why these kids thought he
had some money, I don't know."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-spokan...
second-suspect-20130826,0,1614211.story

--
For all you assbags who thought voting for that racist jackoff
Obama twice was such a great idea, this man's death is your

Remind the racists at the DOJ about this black on white crime
the American liberal biased media is attempting to obfuscate.

Email the Eric Holder ("report Zimmerman for racism" DOJ email
address) racist club at: Sanford.florida@usdoj.gov.