[ANN] FuseFS 0.6.0

Greg Millam

12/23/2005 3:38:00 AM

Hello, Rubyists!

I've been gone too long (new job, vacation, etc etc excuse excuse), and
have sadly neglected FuseFS. However, here's a new release to whet your
appetites!

Things changed:
rmdir now works. Foolishly, I apparently never tested this. Always
more interested in creation than deletion, the padawan is.

FuseFS.mount_under now accepts FUSE options, such as:
'allow_other' - Allow anybody to access your FuseFS-defined
filesystem, not just you! (Handy for displaying files on apache)
'allow_root' - Just allow root.
'fsname=silly' - Set your fsname as displayed in the 'mounts' program!

This has been released in the usual place:

http://rubyforge.org/proje...

Merry Hacking, and a Codeful New Year!

- Greg Millam

2 Answers

Caleb Tennis

> This has been released in the usual place:
>
> http://rubyforge.org/proje...

Hi Greg,

Any chance you can upload a .tar.gz file? The 0.6.0 is just available a .tar,
and that breaks some of the automated packaging I'm using over at Gentoo.

Thanks,
Caleb

Jeff Wood

Greg,

When you get a chance, please email me ...

Haven't heard from you in a while, would like to catch up.

j.

--
"Remember. Understand. Believe. Yield! -> http://ruby-lang...

Jeff Wood