[OT] Guido van Rossum to work for Google

Lyle Johnson

12/21/2005 7:46:00 PM

Arguably off-topic for this list, but it will be of interest to some of you ;)

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_frm/thread/32dc95b...

5 Answers

Florian Groß

james_b

Lyle Johnson wrote:
> Arguably off-topic for this list, but it will be of interest to some of you. ;)
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_frm/thread/32dc95b...

Ah, nice.

Well, good for Mr. van Rossum. Here's hoping he get some of that AOL love.

:)

Merry Christmas.

James

--

http://www.ru... - Ruby Help & Documentation
http://www.artima.c... - Ruby Code & Style: Writers wanted

Antonio Cangiano

Lyle Johnson wrote:
> Arguably off-topic for this list, but it will be of interest to some of you ;)
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_frm/thread/32dc95b...

Guido and Alex in the same office... not bad! :-)

Antonio

Ilias Lazaridis

Lyle Johnson wrote:
> Arguably off-topic for this list, but it will be of interest to some of you ;)
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_frm/thread/32dc95b...

Notice a reply to Mr. Greg Stein (from Google):

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/msg/07c299...

.

--
http://laz...

Chad Perrin

On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 04:46:12AM +0900, Lyle Johnson wrote:
> Arguably off-topic for this list, but it will be of interest to some of you. ;)
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_frm/thread/32dc95b...

I'm not sure why, but the first thing that came to my mind when I saw
this was the shock of hearing that Daniel Robbins got hired by
Microsoft. That was the same week Debian Sarge went to Stable: it must
have been a cold week in hell.

--
Chad Perrin [ CCD CopyWrite | http://ccd.ap... ]