Ruby tail recursion

Mark Ericson

12/16/2005 3:41:00 AM

In another thread someone mentioned tail recursion doesn't work right
in Ruby. Could someone please expand upon that?

3 Answers

ES

BR549

On Aug 1, 7:20 pm, "Pappy" <ßPa...@KP46WH.com> wrote:
> "Paulie Walnutts" <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 1, 5:37 pm, "Pappy" <ßPa...@KP46WH.com> wrote:
>

> > "acd" <po...@manlymail.net> wrote in message

> > > All over the MSM sites was the anthrax story being finally solved
> > > (just after the main suspect was found not guilty, I might add. what a
> > > coincidence! And this new suspect ”killed himself” so there will be no
> > > investigation.
>
> > shhhh..., acd! I'm going to tell you something, but be very careful who
> > you
> > share this information with. It could be veeery dangerous for you -- if
> > you
> > catch my drift.
>
> > Hillary Clinton had him hushed up.
> > Did they find him in Ft.Marcy park with a suicide note in his pocket,
> > three holes in his head and no gun?? Sounds strangely familiar.
>
> Ivins was a Moonnigger supporter. He told family member just days ago that
> Hillary spotted him at a Maryland shopping mall and gave him the "death
> stare".
>
> When The Bucktoothed Bulldyke gives the "death stare", it's like Don
> Corleone telling Luca Brazzi, "Please take care of this business problem for
> me, my friend."- Hide quoted text -

Kinda' like the "kiss of death" from a cosa nostra hit man.
Dayuuumm !! Now that you mention it I think I saw Nurze Ratchitt
giving that "stare" to the Messiah !! We could be so lucky.

BR549

On Aug 1, 7:25 pm, "rhino" <No.offline.contact.ple...@anonymous.com>
wrote:
> "Paulie Walnutts" <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 1, 5:37 pm, "Pappy" <ßPa...@KP46WH.com> wrote:
>

> > "acd" <po...@manlymail.net> wrote in message

> > > All over the MSM sites was the anthrax story being finally solved
> > > (just after the main suspect was found not guilty, I might add. what a
> > > coincidence! And this new suspect ”killed himself” so there will be no
> > > investigation.
>
> > shhhh..., acd! I'm going to tell you something, but be very careful who
> > you
> > share this information with. It could be veeery dangerous for you -- if
> > you
> > catch my drift.
>
> > Hillary Clinton had him hushed up.
>
> Did they find him in Ft.Marcy park with a suicide note in his pocket,
> three holes in his head and no gun?? Sounds strangely familiar.
>
> --
> Three bullet holes and no gun? Wow, that's the worst case of suicide I ever
> heard about!
>
> ==
> Rhino- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, but don't tell that to Vince Foster's widow. She's already taken
the oath of silence.