Ruby: A New Danger

hampton c

12/11/2005 7:19:00 PM

This is my attempt at humor. I was having fun with The Movies and
decided to make a video dedicated to Ruby. Its a parody of an after
school special documentary.

This is *adult* humor. Please, be warned. Several usages of the "f"
word.

http://www.archive.org/details/ruby...

Oh, and its currently a whopping 200MB and in WMV *shudder*... however,
that's the only thing The Movies outputs and after an hour of trying to
find something to change the codec, I gave up. If any of you want to
send me a new version of the video, I will happily.... HAPPILY put it
up.

I figured I'd put it up in its current state, because you guys might
enjoy it.

-hampton.

3 Answers

hampton c

One last note.

If something is wrong or offensive, its that way for a purpose. Laugh.
Or at least cringe.

mrkode@gmail.com

kinda funny. not too shabby voice acting either, tbh.

"At least I have principles..." :)

On 12/11/05, Hampton <hcatlin@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is my attempt at humor. I was having fun with The Movies and
> decided to make a video dedicated to Ruby. Its a parody of an after
> school special documentary.
>
> This is *adult* humor. Please, be warned. Several usages of the "f"
> word.
>
> http://www.archive.org/details/ruby...
>
> Oh, and its currently a whopping 200MB and in WMV *shudder*... however,
> that's the only thing The Movies outputs and after an hour of trying to
> find something to change the codec, I gave up. If any of you want to
> send me a new version of the video, I will happily.... HAPPILY put it
> up.
>
> I figured I'd put it up in its current state, because you guys might
> enjoy it.
>
> -hampton.

tsumeruby

On Monday 12 December 2005 04:22 am, Hampton wrote:
> This is my attempt at humor. I was having fun with The Movies and
> decided to make a video dedicated to Ruby. Its a parody of an after
> school special documentary.
>
> This is *adult* humor. Please, be warned. Several usages of the "f"
> word.
>
> http://www.archive.org/details/ruby...
>
> Oh, and its currently a whopping 200MB and in WMV *shudder*... however,
> that's the only thing The Movies outputs and after an hour of trying to
> find something to change the codec, I gave up. If any of you want to
> send me a new version of the video, I will happily.... HAPPILY put it
> up.
>
> I figured I'd put it up in its current state, because you guys might
> enjoy it.
>
> -hampton.

hcatlin, Good work

Tsume