Re: Using an HTTP proxy to record web traffic

Peña, Botp

12/9/2005 4:34:00 AM

why the lucky stiff [mailto:ruby-talk@whytheluckystiff.net] :

#MouseHole is a scriptable proxy. <http://mousehole.rubyforg...

i have problems chaining mousehole to a proxy; like this:

client-->mousehole_proxy -->squid_proxy1-->squid_proxy2--->internet

do i need to hack the mousehole code or is there a setting i obviously missed? tips pls.

thanks and kind regards -botp

1 Answer

MenTaLguY

On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 13:34 +0900, Peña, Botp wrote:
> why the lucky stiff [mailto:ruby-talk@whytheluckystiff.net] :
>
> #MouseHole is a scriptable proxy. <http://mousehole.rubyforg...
>
> i have problems chaining mousehole to a proxy; like this:
>
> client-->mousehole_proxy -->squid_proxy1-->squid_proxy2--->internet
>
> do i need to hack the mousehole code or is there a setting i obviously missed? tips pls.

In theory it should just work, as any conforming HTTP proxy should be
chainable. Could be a bug.

Shall we take this to the mouseHole list?

-mental