running ruby within jEdit

Dave Montalvo

12/7/2005 8:29:00 PM

is this possible? i've got the ruby plugin installed and I want to be
able to run a script within jedit and capture the output similar to
how it's done with scite. any suggestions?

dave

2 Answers

mitchell

Dave Montalvo wrote:
> is this possible? i've got the ruby plugin installed and I want to be
> able to run a script within jedit and capture the output similar to
> how it's done with scite. any suggestions?
>
> dave

You can use the console plugin to execute your ruby scripts and all
output is displayed there. (The console acts like a terminal.)

Dave Montalvo

thanks mitchell. works pretty well.