Re: injecting dynamic methods into a class

daz

12/7/2005 7:41:00 AM

MenTaLguY wrote:

> I don't know, man. Personally at this point I think we should stand
> back and let natural selection do its thing.

But, IIUC, slaughter is frowned upon by civilised communities?

Quotes from:
http://use.perl.org/~Stevan/jou...
[ Saturday October 08, 2005 ]

"... shows how class-methods can be implemented using ruby-style
eigenclasses (or singleton-methods as they are also called)."

-- Well, well. We're always the last to know ;(

"Using the eigenclasses results in a very normalized method dispatch
mechanism where instance method and class method dispatch are exactly
the same. What else can I say about that but ruby++."

^ ^
@ @

{-}

daz