Re: Test::Unit Console Runner

Pit Capitain

12/7/2005 7:40:00 AM

List Recv schrieb:
> Is there anyway to pass options to the (wonderful!) Test::Unit Console
> Runner to do things like increase verbosity:
> * Print all passing tests
> * Print all passing assertions
>
> or decrease verbosity:
> * Just the error message, and maybe a few lines of stack trace, but not
> the entire stack trace!

Looking at the output of "testrb -h" there seems to be no built-in way
to increase verbosity, but there are some levels in the other direction:

-v, --verbose=[LEVEL] Set the output level (default is verbose).
(s[ilent], p[rogress], n[ormal], v[erbose])

Regards,
Pit

2 Answers

Jeff Wood

Also, if you take a look @ the same question when asked for the JUnit
framework, the normal answer is that
the most common method of passing arguments to tests is to use environment
variables. Works for me.

j.

--
"Remember. Understand. Believe. Yield! -> http://ruby-lang...

Jeff Wood

luis the cur

Yoorghis@Jurgis.net wrote:

> By lies---do you mean like:

I'll let YOUR words speak for you, racist:

.."Rural, low-income white RACE LOYALIST Gary "Nick" Roselles on why he
don't hire blacks (Source: Google Archives):

On Apr 30, 2:40 pm, Gary Roselles <Nick...@Click.com> wrote: "Those
who stand up for their race, their issues, their causes are those you
hate."

On 30 Oct 2006 11:13:21 -0800, Gary Roselles <C...@Knicklas.com>wrote:
"brown niggers need to be taken out"

On Jun 6, 09:33:41, C...@Knicklas.com wrote of distinguished African-
American scholars Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams: "Both are
traitors to their race"

On 18 Feb 2007 14:05:28 -0700 Gary Roselles <C...@Knicklas.com> "Then
why was you mother stupid enough to fuck all them black guys?"

On 23 Aug 2006 04:29:00 -0700, Gary Roselles <C...@KNICKLAS.COM>
wrote: "What the fuck would a dumb cocksucker like (distinguished
black scholar) Sowell, who sits out at Stanford,never having worked a
day in his Uncle Tom life, know anything?"

On 24 Apr 2001 17:43:01 GMT Gary Roselles <rosel...@idt.net> wrote (in
reply to an Op-Ed by African-American Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson):
'Say"yes Massa", Uncle Tom.'

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:27:54 GMT, Gary Roselles
<rosel...@idt.net>wrote: "Bush's Uncle tom Cabinet is good first step
for GOP"

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:27:54 GMT, Gary Roselles <rosel...@idt.net>
wrote:"You actually think that placing blackskinned, white thinking
people is going to gain anything with real minorities?"

On 2 Jul 2005 10:43:03 -0800, Gary Roselles <C...@Knicklas.com> wrote:
"because of their rap speech"

On 18 Dec 2000 20:26:48 GMT Gary Roselles <rosel...@idt.net> wrote (of
Colin Powell): "It's apparant[sic] he's being an uncle tom to appease
voters."

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 06:43:37 GMT Gary Roselles <rosel...@rapidnet.com>
wrote (of Michael Steele): "GOP Poised to Pick Uncle Tom in MD"

On 30 Jun 2005 8:51:19 -0800, Gary Roselles <C...@Knicklas.com> wrote:
"They talk in black english"

(and his latest bigoted turd follows)

From: Yoorghis@Jurgis.net
Newsgroups:
alt.politics.elections,seattle.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,ny.politics
Subject: Re: Racist Slacker Wheezes: "Get a fucking job, boy."
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 20:39:35 -0600

"I have very strict rules for "Nigger" and so far the Buckwheat
PresiChimp hasn't earned that title...

But he does have 3 more years...

You, on the other had, are just too stupid to be called "Nigger" and
I'm thinking "African't" is best for you."