pl.comp.programming

MI5 Persecution: Capital Radio (11/April/1997) (4479

MI5Victim

8/25/2007 11:47:00 AM

Capital Radio (11/April/1997)

Certainty level: 10%

A nice easy one here. The DJ is heard to say (around 8.30pm);

"Jacko in town, what a gig it's going to be, that guy is amazing, and
psychotic, but amazing on stage, 0171-420-0958, on stage he's a madman
but he's wonderful"

I was listening to Capital loud and clear, trying to get a reaction.
The above may have been a reaction. I'm not sure if it was, and I'm not
sure that it wasn't.

DVH

"William Black" <william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> Lou Ravi wrote:
>> Mahdy wrote:
>>> It is right to expose Wiesenthal
>>>
>>> Accepting that the great Nazi hunter was a braggart and, yes, a liar,
>>> can live alongside acknowledging his contribution
>>>
>>> By Daniel Finkelstein, August 20, 2009
>>
>> If the bloke is a braggart and a liar, which he indeed is, then what the
>> fuck is the interest in an articfle trying to chase up those responsble
>> for the crimes (average age 80-90)? None at all. Wiesenthal and all the
>> other 'Nazi Hunters' (read twats without a life) can go fuck themselves,
>> WWII started 70 years ago this year and finished over 60 years ago,
>> anyone still stuck in that era as these silly sods are should be spat on
>> on the street and most certainly needs psychiatric treatment more than
>> anything else..
>
> So at what point do you stop searching for murderers?

When people start spitting at you in the street.

Apart from that, article 29 of the ICC Statute says there should be no
statute of limitations for genocide, crimes against humanity and being a
marxist. It's a peremptory norm, so nobody wants to change it.

Probably a good thing.

Giles

Lou Ravi wrote:
> Mahdy wrote:
>> It is right to expose Wiesenthal
>>
>> Accepting that the great Nazi hunter was a braggart and, yes, a liar,
>> can live alongside acknowledging his contribution
>>
>> By Daniel Finkelstein, August 20, 2009
>
> If the bloke is a braggart and a liar, which he indeed is, then what the
> fuck is the interest in an articfle trying to chase up those responsble
> for the crimes (average age 80-90)? None at all. Wiesenthal and all the
> other 'Nazi Hunters' (read twats without a life) can go fuck themselves,
> WWII started 70 years ago this year and finished over 60 years ago,
> anyone still stuck in that era as these silly sods are should be spat on
> on the street and most certainly needs psychiatric treatment more than
> anything else..

Nice one, 'Lou'. If I didn't know better, I'd be impressed!