pl.comp.programming

MI5 Persecution: GLR: David Hepworth (9/May/1997) (3256

MI5Victim

8/25/2007 11:11:00 AM

GLR-David Hepworth (9/May/1997)

Certainty level: 100%

This time I deliberately listened to Hepworth with the sound turned up on
the radio, to try to get a reaction. Sure enough, he and his cronies
reacted;

David: "we have executive drivetime, and we have Brian in charge of the prize
cupboard. Brian it's not a bad prize cupboard this week is it?"

Brian: "no David in fact it's an absolute (EMPHASIS) embarrassment
(END-EMPHASIS) of prizes this evening" (laughter)

David: "what have we got?"

Brian: "well in my left hand alone we've got that .... Gary Clale, I don't
know if you remember him obviously still alive and kicking.... and that's
just in my left hand"

David: "So it's certainly worth competing. Rock and roll spelling test is
your first opportunity to take advantage of this embarrassment of prizes"

What I "read into" this item should again be quite obvious. Remember, I
sent off a letter of complaint to Hepworth after his spying activity
during the previous show. Here the emphasis on "absolute embarrassment"
of prizes shows he knows this is a "key" phrase.

It might be interesting to try to talk to DJs like Hepworth and ask them
what they get out of abusing their listeners. But if you challenge them
directly, they show their true colour (yellow) by either not answering
the challenge, or by denying that harassment has taken place.

O'Neil's Faggy Prostate: Obambi the Destroyer

On Oct 28, 10:40 am, "Dano" <janeandd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <ZZH...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:37:42 -0700 (PDT), "O'Neil's Faggy Prostate -
> > Rangers in 6." <oneilsprost...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >>No, not dehorned.  And no, not polled in a Dano-from-behind way,
> >>either.
>
> >>A political poll over the phone.  Took just over 6 minutes.  First
> >>time ever and couldn't have come at a better time in history.
>
> >>I am part of The Big Red Wave.
>
> >>OBAMA - STRONGLY DISAPPROVE!!!
> >>:D
> > It's called push polling it probably originated with one of the
> > candidates running.
>
> Oh please.  You KNOW Faggy must be familiar with being "push polled".  Just
> look at his fantasy about me.  Sad for him really that I don't swing that
> way.  He'll have to be satisfied with his wet dreams.- Hide quoted text -

LI'L BITCH SAYS WHAT???
:D