microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

dotnet.framework for Win2000, which version?

jbclem

11/4/2008 9:55:00 AM

What's the highest version dotnet.framework that I can use with Win2000? I'm trying to install a software that requires
dotnet.framework 3.5. I'm having trouble installing it(dotnet.framework 3.5), and I'm wondering if it's because it's the
wrong version to use.

jc

1 Answer

Family Tree Mike

According to the download page, Win2003 is the oldest OS that supports 3.5 or
3.0. 2.0 SP 1 is supported on Win2k.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=333325FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6&disp...