RedLars

At the office I have had great experiences with Fuslogvw.exe. However
I believe this tool requires either visual studio or an SDK installed
on the computer. Say I wanted to debug an end-client application and I
need to use fuslogvw I would be very relucant to install and then
later uninstall an SDK just to use fuslogvw for a few minutes. Just
wanted to know if there are any alternative tools out there that could
do the same job with out the hassel of installing a huge package?

Cheers :)
1 Answer

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello RedLars,

As I remember you can copy only 3-4 binaries and fuslogvw will start work.
You haven't to install full SDK

---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.c...