bob

9/30/2008 6:30:00 PM

I have a San attached Windows 2003 64 bit server SP2. The unit has a 30 TB
volume. Expanded the volume on the San to 45 TB and used Diskpart to extend
it on the server. Everything appears to work, except that Explorer still
see's it a 30 TB. Diskpart shows the new value and so does Disk manager. Any
idea's?
1 Answer

PvdG42

"Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a San attached Windows 2003 64 bit server SP2. The unit has a 30 TB
> volume. Expanded the volume on the San to 45 TB and used Diskpart to
> extend
> it on the server. Everything appears to work, except that Explorer still
> see's it a 30 TB. Diskpart shows the new value and so does Disk manager.
> Any
> idea's?

Yes. Try asking your question in an appropriate Windows group. This is a
..NET programming group.

Here's an approach to finding a good group for your question.

As you appear to be using a web interface, start here to find an appropriate
group:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/de...

Click the + beside your language. then scroll down to Windows. In Windows,
open the category for your Windows version, then find a group there to post
in.