microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Publisher 2002 error message

Karen

9/8/2008 10:57:00 AM

I made a copy of a Publisher document. Then I made some changes in the new
document and saved them and then closed the document. When I try to reopen
the new document, I get an error message. Please help.
Thanks.
4 Answers

darrel

> I made a copy of a Publisher document. Then I made some changes in the
> new
> document and saved them and then closed the document. When I try to
> reopen
> the new document, I get an error message. Please help.

To increase your chances of getting help you'll want to a) post the actual
error you get and b) ask this in a Publisher newsgroup rather than an
ASP.net newsgroup.

-Darrel

Sune Foldager

> To increase your chances of getting help you'll want to a) post the
> actual error you get and b) ask this in a Publisher newsgroup rather
> than an ASP.net newsgroup.

....where by ASP.net you mean .NET framework (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
;-).

-- Sune.

darrel

> ...where by ASP.net you mean .NET framework
> (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework) ;-).

heh...oops!

_Darrel

PvdG42

"Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I made a copy of a Publisher document. Then I made some changes in the
> new
> document and saved them and then closed the document. When I try to
> reopen
> the new document, I get an error message. Please help.
> Thanks.

As Darrel said, you need to find a Publisher group. Here's how.

As you appear to be using a web interface, start here to find an appropriate
group:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/de...

Click the + beside your language. then scroll down to Office and Desktop
Applications. In Office and Desktop Applications, open the category for
Publisher, then find a group there to post in.