jojewil

9/6/2008 7:53:00 PM

Hi, I have this all over the comp. The computer seems to run fine, but is
it suppose to be there. I feel it wasn't there when we got our Compaq
Presario. We have had it since 11/05. What is it and where does it come from
and can it be deleted w/o hurting the rest of the programs? Thank you,
--
jojewil
1 Answer

Göran Andersson