microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Mailmerge in Outlook

Eagle

9/4/2008 3:20:00 PM

When attempting to mailmerge an email to several addresses using
Excel/Outlook (2003), I get the following problems:
1. Mail sends before I get a chance to preview in mail format (I can
preview the body of the email as a long string to each recipient but without
the address line, etc.)
2. Attachments aren't included (I attached 2)
3. Subject line was blank (I had included a subject)

Can someone please advise?

Thanks
Eagle
1 Answer

Peter Duniho

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 08:20:15 -0700, Eagle
<Eagle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> When attempting to mailmerge [...]
>
> Can someone please advise?

Are you writing a .NET Framework program to do this? If not, then you
have posted your question to the wrong newsgroup and should find a more
appropriate forum for the question.