microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Disk Cleanup - Delete All But The Most Recent Restore Point

Nightsampler

9/1/2008 9:46:00 PM

Under "Other Options" in disk cleanup, I am unable to delete all but the
recent point.
I can delete all restore points by disabling SR, and then re-enabling it,
but I would prefer to use the "other options" method.
Any suggestions? or am I missing something obvious!
--
Is All That We See Or Seem But A Dream Within A Dream.
1 Answer

Peter Duniho

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 14:46:00 -0700, Nightsampler
<Nightsampler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Under "Other Options" in disk cleanup [...]

If you would like answers to questions that relate to how to use Windows,
you should find a newsgroup where those questions are on-topic.

This newsgroup is for questions about writing programs using the .NET
Framework.