microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Omnipage 16 crashes consistently

Uncle Bill

8/30/2008 4:25:00 AM

Hello,
Nuance (Scansoft) doesn't seem to support Omnipage 16 well. The initial
install worked OK until six months ago. Since then I have failed to get one
good OCR of a document. The program Omnipage 16 crashes in msvcr80 and
msvcp80. I've tried putting the latest versions of those programs in the
c:\windows\system32 directory, but that does not work.
1 Answer

Peter Duniho

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 21:25:01 -0700, Uncle Bill
<UncleBill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Nuance (Scansoft) doesn't seem to support Omnipage 16 well. [...]

That doesn't sound like it has anything to do with writing software using
the .NET Framework. You should find a newsgroup that is actually
pertinent to your question.