microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

WPF ScrollViewer default starting position

Savage

8/29/2008 7:46:00 AM

I have a ScrollViewer that contains a TextBlock like so:

<ScrollViewer HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Auto" Grid.Row="1">

<TextBlock Margin="0,10,0,0" Name="tbContent" />

</ScrollViewer>

The TextBlock is bound to a dependency property and is updated whenever the
content of a file is changed. Typically the file changes by having text
appended to it's end. I would like to see this change in the TextBlock
without having to scroll to the end everytime it is updated. What I would
like is to have the default position of the ScrollViewer at the end of the
content instead of the beginning. Is this possible? If not, is there so
other possible solution that would let me view content from end to
beginning?

1 Answer

Naked Gonad

Eli Grubman wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 09:14:28 +0000, Naked Gonad
> <bodron57@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Eli Grubman wrote:

>>> Nothing is the same as nothing.
>>>
>> Except Peter! - while we have nothing, he'll always have 0....er....erm.
>
> There is always room for improvement!

Two 0's?