pl.comp.programming

[ASP.NET 2.0] TextChanged dla kontrolki TextBox

Marek

7/23/2007 6:18:00 AM

Aby reagowac na bezposrednia zmiane w tekstu w kontrolce TextBox
zastosowalem TextChangedExtender (znaleziony w sieci) wspolpracujacy
AjaxControlToolkit.

W TextChangedExtender, ustawilem mu wartosc
TextChangedFunction="onTextChangedWariant1"

a sama funkcja wyglada nastepujaco:

[Kod JavaScript]

<script type="text/javascript">
function onTextChangedWariant1()
{
__doPostBack('_hiddenFilterWariant1','');
}</script>

W kodzie ASP.NET kontrolka _hiddenFilterWariant1 wyglada nastepujco:

<asp:LinkButton ID="_hiddenFilterWariant1" runat="server" CssClass="hidden"
OnClick="_hiddenFilterWariant1_Click">Filter</asp:LinkButton>

a TextChangedExtender:

<tce:TextChangedExtender ID="tbExtenderWariant1" runat="server"
TargetControlID="tbWariant1" Timeout="250"
TextChangedFunction="onTextChangedWariant1" />

po stronie serwera jest obs3uga zdarzenia Click dla LinkButton:

protected void _hiddenFilterWariant1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
}

Ale sprawdzam pod debuuggerem i nie wchodzi do tej metody. Oczywi?cie moge
odtworzyc jaka kontrolka wygenerowala zdarzenie w Page_Load:

string controlName = Request.Params.Get("__EVENTTARGET");
string passedArgument = Request.Params.Get("__EVENTARGUMENT");

Rozwiazanie jest ma3o eleganckie. Dlaczego jednak nie wchodzi do obs3ugio
metody Click? Klikniecie reczne genruje zdarzenie Click wiec wszystkie
parametry kontrolek sa wlasciwe. Dlaczego __doPostBack nie generuje tego
zdarzenia?

MP

3 Answers

DP

I have openly challenged the psych industry to prove schizophrenia
is
a created illness.
http://www.destroypsychiatry.org/i...

I have provided proof that psycho-BS is a useless language used to
make
society accept the psych industry.
http://www.destroypsychiatry.org/psy...

What this prove is that mental illness is a created illness and the
psycho-BS language used by those in the profession is useless to
treat
behavior. It is a common practice from those who use psycho-BS to
called
those who challenged them "mentally ill" like the victims of psycho-
BS
who put them in prison.

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

Tom Jigme Wheat

1/22/2011

0

On Jan 20, 8:50 pm, DP <danpr...@doctor.com> wrote:
>   I have openly challenged the psych industry to prove schizophrenia
> is
> a created illness.http://www.destroypsychiatry.org/i...

what is your theory of "Self Protection" and how can it cure
schizophrenia

> I have provided proof that psycho-BS is a useless language used to
> make
> society accept the psych industry.http://www.destroypsychiatry.org/psy...
>
> What this prove is that mental illness is a created illness and the
> psycho-BS language used by those in the profession is useless to
> treat
> behavior. It is a common practice from those who use psycho-BS to
> called
> those who challenged them "mentally ill" like the victims of psycho-
> BS
> who put them in prison.
>
> --www.destroypsychiatry.org

DP

I remain unchallenged in a industry full of psychiatrists all over
the
world. I am correct saying mental illness is a scam. Mental illness
like
schizophrenia is a created illness and no psych in the world so far
has
the confidence to challenge me. I say to the world that I can CURE
schizophrenia while psychiatrists CANNOT. Not one legal letter to
refute
what I write. Not one head psych responded to my challenge. The psych
industry is a parasite out to suck society for all it can. It is a
useless profession. Don't be taken by the psycho-BS, the psych
themselves do not use it.