pl.comp.programming

[spam][praca] Osoba ze znajomoscia CDN XL

maciej

6/4/2007 12:00:00 PM

Witam
Poszukuje osoby lub firmy, ktora rozwiaze problem importu/exportu z/do
systemu CDN XL moduly Ksiegowosc oraz Kadry Place.
Forma rozliczenia: fv, umowa o dzielo lub zlecenie (do uzgodnienia).

prosze o sygnal na maila w celu otrzymania bardziej szczegolowych informacji
i kontunowania negocjacji.
zastrzegam prawo do odpowiedzi wybranej osobie/firmie

Maciek

12 Answers

Borafu

maciej pisze:
> Witam
> Poszukuje osoby lub firmy, ktora rozwiaze problem importu/exportu z/do
> systemu CDN XL moduly Ksiegowosc oraz Kadry Place.
(...)
> zastrzegam prawo do odpowiedzi wybranej osobie/firmie

Na pewno zg3osz? sie dwie setki fachowców od XL-a i odpowiadania
wszystkim zaje3o by zbyt du?o cennego czasu.
Jak ja to lubie...

Pozdro
--
Borafu

Sol L. Siegel

CharlesSmith <sigma.online@ntlworld.com> wrote in

> And can people really listen to
> the opening of Bruckner 9 and then Mahler 2 and not hear the
> connection?

Mahler 2 came first - and it's not as likely that Bruckner would have
been familiar with other new music, even that of a former acolyte, as
Mahler would have been with his.

Last fall, a lecturer before a Philly Orchestra performance of the
Bruckner 9th made one of the more asinine statements I've heard from a
supposed musical professional - that by dying with the symphony
unfinished, Bruckner became an "accidental genius", the closing Adagio
making way for closing slow movements of Mahler's last works. He had
overlooked Tchaikovsky's "Pathetique" Symphony and Mahler's 3rd, both
composed while Bruckner was working on the 9th. I would think there was
a good chance that Mahler, a working conductor with an interest in
contemporary music, would have known of the Tchaikovsky by the time he
composed the slow finale of the 3rd in 1895.

- Sol L. Siegel, Philadelphia, PA USA

In article
<a466fffb-c1f0-40e8-acc7-4d8542aa0c98@u26g2000yqu.googlegroups.com>,
JohnGavin <dagdern@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Aug 8, 12:54?pm, mark <markstenr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Aug 8, 9:29?am, "Sol L. Siegel" <vod...@aol.com> wrote:
> >

> > > Last fall, a lecturer before a Philly Orchestra performance of the
> > > Bruckner 9th made one of the more asinine statements I've heard from a
> > > supposed musical professional...
> >
> > I'll go you one better: at a Pacific Symphony pre-concert lecture in
> > 2009 that discussed the Mendelssohn Violin Concerto, a patron asked
> > about applauding between movements, to which the musicologist answered
> > that it used to be OK, was then frowned upon, and now seems to be OK
> > again. "I guess we'll have to see if the performers stop and allow for
> > applause after the first movement tonight."
> >
> > Yikes!
>
> I can remember back to a televised concert given for the inaugration
> of Richard Nixon.
> Andre Watts performed the MacDowell PC#2. The audience, who probably
> thought the piece was over, applauded after the Scherzo movement.
> Watts actually gestured by putting his fingers in front of his lips.
>
> I later heard that Heifetz told Watts "never do that to your
> audiences".

Far better that then the evil glare that Bronfman visited on a cougher
during a recital I went to in New Bedford.

-Owen

Alan Cooper

JohnGavin <dagdern@comcast.net> wrote in
com:

> On Aug 8, 12:54?pm, mark <markstenr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Aug 8, 9:29?am, "Sol L. Siegel" <vod...@aol.com> wrote:
>>

>> > Last fall, a lecturer before a Philly Orchestra performance
>> > of the Bruckner 9th made one of the more asinine statements
>> > I've heard from a supposed musical professional...
>>
>> I'll go you one better: at a Pacific Symphony pre-concert
>> lecture in 2009 that discussed the Mendelssohn Violin Concerto,
>> a patron asked about applauding between movements, to which the
>> musicologist answered that it used to be OK, was then frowned
>> upon, and now seems to be OK again. "I guess we'll have to see
>> if the performers stop and allow for applause after the first
>> movement tonight."
>>
>> Yikes!
>
> I can remember back to a televised concert given for the
> inaugration of Richard Nixon.
> Andre Watts performed the MacDowell PC#2. The audience, who
> probably thought the piece was over, applauded after the Scherzo
> movement. Watts actually gestured by putting his fingers in
> front of his lips.
>
> I later heard that Heifetz told Watts "never do that to your
> audiences".

I think you may have missed the (not so) subtle point of Mark's comment: there is
no pause between the first and second movements of the Mendelssohn VC!

AC

Matthew B. Tepper

O <owenx@denofinequityx.com> appears to have caused the following letters
to be typed in news:080820101328107811%owenx@denofinequityx.com:

> In article
><a466fffb-c1f0-40e8-acc7-4d8542aa0c98@u26g2000yqu.googlegroups.com>,
> JohnGavin <dagdern@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> On Aug 8, 12:54?pm, mark <markstenr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> I can remember back to a televised concert given for the inaugration
>> of Richard Nixon.
>> Andre Watts performed the MacDowell PC#2. The audience, who probably
>> thought the piece was over, applauded after the Scherzo movement.
>> Watts actually gestured by putting his fingers in front of his lips.
>>
>> I later heard that Heifetz told Watts "never do that to your audiences".
>
> Far better that then the evil glare that Bronfman visited on a cougher
> during a recital I went to in New Bedford.

Sir Neville Marriner, in his pre-knighthood, Minneapolis days, did a lot of
glaring at audiences which had earned it.

Read about "Proty" here: http://home.earthlink.net/~oy/...
***** War is Peace **** Freedom is Slavery **** Fox is News *****
Opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of my employers

Matthew B. Tepper

mark <markstenroos@yahoo.com> appears to have caused the following letters
to be typed in news:9a4abd29-a6db-4283-9bed-64669628ee64
@i4g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

> On Aug 8, 9:29?am, "Sol L. Siegel" <vod...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> Last fall, a lecturer before a Philly Orchestra performance of the
>> Bruckner 9th made one of the more asinine statements I've heard from a
>> supposed musical professional...
>
> I'll go you one better: at a Pacific Symphony pre-concert lecture in 2009
> that discussed the Mendelssohn Violin Concerto, a patron asked about
> applauding between movements, to which the musicologist answered that it
> used to be OK, was then frowned upon, and now seems to be OK again. "I
> guess we'll have to see if the performers stop and allow for applause
> after the first movement tonight."
>
> Yikes!

Maybe he meant it ironically? By far the stupidest speech I have ever
heard from the podium was at a choral concert at a church in Pasadena some
years ago. I went because a friend of mine, Evelyn Vogt Gamble, was in the
chorus, and besides they were doing Brahms' first set of "Liebeslieder,"
which I love. The conductor made two inane claims:

1. Brahms was planning a trip to the United States in his later years; and
2. Brahms was familiar with, and enjoyed, ragtime music.

Read about "Proty" here: http://home.earthlink.net/~oy/...
***** War is Peace **** Freedom is Slavery **** Fox is News *****
Opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of my employers

Matthew B. Tepper

mark <markstenroos@yahoo.com> appears to have caused the following letters
to be typed in news:faef2610-557f-4e09-863e-2eb399909100
@l6g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

> On Aug 8, 10:27?pm, "Matthew B. Tepper" <oy?@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> Sir Neville Marriner, in his pre-knighthood, Minneapolis days, did a lot
>> of glaring at audiences which had earned it.
>
> I was the personal recipient of one of Sir Neville's glares in 1995. I
> was driving down Warburton Avenue, heading south between Hastings on
> Hudson and Yonkers when Marriner's car lurched out of a Citgo gas station
> right in front of my car. I swerved and avoided him, and he slammed on
> his brakes, but as I was passing, he gave me an angry glare, as if I was
> the driver in the wrong.
>
> I've always wondered what the hell he was doing in my neighborhood...and
> where he learned how to drive.

Doubtless it was someplace where they drive on the wrong side of the road.

Kenneth Branagh, driving a Lotus sportster of some sort, once nearly cut me
off at the Santa Monica Boulevard onramp of the 405 North. I remember when
he first burst on the scene with his "Henry V" and was being compared with
Orson Welles. His career arc suggests that he still may be.

Read about "Proty" here: http://home.earthlink.net/~oy/...
Opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of my employers

Bob Harper

On 8/10/10 12:32 PM, Matthew B. Tepper wrote:
(snip)
> Kenneth Branagh, driving a Lotus sportster of some sort, once nearly cut me
> off at the Santa Monica Boulevard onramp of the 405 North. I remember when
> he first burst on the scene with his "Henry V" and was being compared with
> Orson Welles. His career arc suggests that he still may be.

Perhaps so, alas, though at his best--Henry V and, terrifyingly,
Heydrich in 'Conspiracy', he's pretty d----d good. He's only 50, so
maybe there's more good stuff to come.

Bob Harper

Matthew B. Tepper

Bob Harper <bob.harper@comcast.net> appears to have caused the following
letters to be typed in news:Qxk8o.695$ZM.180@en-nntp-02.dc1.easynews.com:

> On 8/10/10 12:32 PM, Matthew B. Tepper wrote:
> (snip)
>> Kenneth Branagh, driving a Lotus sportster of some sort, once nearly
>> cut me off at the Santa Monica Boulevard onramp of the 405 North. I
>> remember when he first burst on the scene with his "Henry V" and was
>> being compared with Orson Welles. His career arc suggests that he
>> still may be.
>>
> Perhaps so, alas, though at his best--Henry V and, terrifyingly,
> Heydrich in 'Conspiracy', he's pretty d----d good. He's only 50, so
> maybe there's more good stuff to come.

Well, his next directing project is the big-screen adaptation of the Marvel
comic "The Mighty Thor," and from the clips I've seen, Branagh should try
to decide which brands of cheap wine he intends eventually to endorse.

On 8/10/10 7:23 PM, Matthew B. Tepper wrote:
> Bob Harper<bob.harper@comcast.net> appears to have caused the following
> letters to be typed in news:Qxk8o.695$ZM.180@en-nntp-02.dc1.easynews.com:
>
>> On 8/10/10 12:32 PM, Matthew B. Tepper wrote:
>> (snip)
>>> Kenneth Branagh, driving a Lotus sportster of some sort, once nearly
>>> cut me off at the Santa Monica Boulevard onramp of the 405 North. I
>>> remember when he first burst on the scene with his "Henry V" and was
>>> being compared with Orson Welles. His career arc suggests that he
>>> still may be.
>>>
>> Perhaps so, alas, though at his best--Henry V and, terrifyingly,
>> Heydrich in 'Conspiracy', he's pretty d----d good. He's only 50, so
>> maybe there's more good stuff to come.
>
> Well, his next directing project is the big-screen adaptation of the Marvel
> comic "The Mighty Thor," and from the clips I've seen, Branagh should try
> to decide which brands of cheap wine he intends eventually to endorse.

Sorry to hear that. Too bad.

Bob Harper