microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Internet Explorer cannot download from

SUNNY

8/27/2008 12:43:00 PM

Hi I have a web application(website) from which i generate reports. I code
behind used is asp.net. When i give a small date range to generate reports it
works fine, but when i give a big date range i am shown a Error Message:

Internet Explorer cannot download <file name> from <server>
Internet Explorer was not able to open the Internet site. The requested site
is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later.

Am sure the code works fine because the same application is on another
server and there i am able to generate reports with out any problem.

To enable larger files to be downloadable i have set parameter( in IIS 6.0 )
AspBufferingLimit = 22000000 in metabase.xml file. But still i am getting
the error as stated above.

Please let me know where am i doing wrong.
--
SUNNY