Robert S

8/17/2008 10:46:00 PM

Why is it that I can no longer find Microsoft Money for the lastest version
at retail stores now? I have looked at Staples, Office Depot, Target,
Walmart, etc. Only Quicken is displayed on the software shelves.

--
Bob
1 Answer

Peter Duniho

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 15:46:06 -0700, Robert S
<RobertS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Why is it that I can no longer find Microsoft Money [...]

This newsgroup is for questions about .NET Framework programming. I don't
know if there are actually any newsgroups specific to random questions
about Microsoft's marketing and sales policies, but even if there aren't,
I'm positive that there's one more appropriate than this one for your
question. Who knows? If you post to the correct newsgroup, you might
even get a well-informed response. :)