microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

not finding disc drives

Vampyr

8/16/2008 12:17:00 AM

Can anyone help...past couple of weeks ( i think since downloading SP3 for
XP) I seem to have to reboot my pc 4 or 5 times before it finds my disc
drives. The only changes I have made are installing SP3 and putting in more
RAM
1 Answer

Peter Duniho

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 17:16:31 -0700, Vampyr
<Vampyr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Can anyone help...past couple of weeks ( i think since downloading SP3
> for
> XP) I seem to have to reboot my pc 4 or 5 times before it finds my disc
> drives. The only changes I have made are installing SP3 and putting in
> more
> RAM

It doesn't sound as though you have a question that has anything to do
with writing .NET Framework programs. You should find a newsgroup that is
actually relevant to your question.